PDA

View Full Version : Refs need more cornflakes

kingkenny
-7th April 2003, 14:26
If anyone is a football fan they may have been as appaled as I was when Hypier was sent of in the first 4 mins for Liverpool against Man U. This ruined the game and my Saturday. I think it is to easy for ref to get caught up in the moment and however well trained or paid they are they can still read into rules and regs to much. The fans pay the money making them the customer and so the ref should sometimes think of the fans.
:cookie:

Hudson
-16th April 2003, 12:12
As a liverpool fan i hated it when he got sent off but it was the right decission. he was the last man and it was a goal scoring oppertunity. :(
Ruined the game though.

kingkenny
-16th April 2003, 12:19
Well lets just say with 3 mins on the clock the only time it should be red is if it was a tackle to cause harm and I donít think it was.:(

ihunter
-22nd April 2003, 20:59
football hooligan's!!! Find your own forum!

Laurence
-7th May 2003, 23:55
i'm not entirely convinced is a liverpool fan, sounds more like an everton fan to me saying things like 'it was the right decision'. the correct response is 'it was absolute bollocks that it was red, it didn't even deserve yellow'. i don't care about that instance, just in general. football is all crap anyway, until we win the fa cup final on 17th, then it will be cool again. and can i just say, 6-1, a hat-trick each for pires and jermaine pennant. suck on it chelsea.

Laurence
-7th May 2003, 23:55
i meant to say, hudson don't sound like a liverpool fan.

ceprab
-21st May 2003, 23:17
i meant to say, hudson don't sound like a liverpool fan.

I don't see why not. I hate to see a team cheating, but I really REALLY hate to see MY team cheating, 'cos then I can't support them on it.

I prefer to lose than win by cheating.