PDA

View Full Version : U20 Men's epee - Vigor Challenge, Gothenburg

PM1
-2nd February 2008, 13:55
After the poules, Lukas Kuhlmey is placed 8th and has a bye. Gareth Thomas has fenced his L128 at 67, and won. SO....2 in the L64. Dave Gregory (84), Miles Gandolfi (44), Taran Nicholls (94) Greg St Clair Jones (100) qualified for the DE's, but do not proceed further.

Go Lukas and Gareth !!!:D :D :D

PM1
-2nd February 2008, 14:01
:( Both out.....we only have Dave Gregory qualified for the Worlds.

Cymru Fach
-2nd February 2008, 20:44
Hey guys! We're all here safe in Gothenburg ready for the cadet competition tomorrow! Hopefully we'll have some brill results for you!

Adam

Chappers04
-3rd February 2008, 12:35
http://www.vigor-challenge.se/eng/resultat.asp?menu=5&year=2008&result=cm

Results found at the above website...

PM1
-3rd February 2008, 14:54
Ben got a bronze !!!!! Well done that man !!!!:not_worth :not_worth

Keith.A.Smith
-3rd February 2008, 20:35
Well done indeed to Ben.

Keith

Ulrika
-6th February 2008, 09:19
Indeed, very well done -- congrats! :)

For those of you who were there, I'd be very interested in hearing any comments and thoughts on your stay -- the city, venue, organisation, standard and level of participants etc.

Anything would be useful to know!
Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post.

(For those of you who don't know, my club helps arrange this competition and I assist in running the weapons control.)

Ulrika
-15th February 2008, 06:32
So none of the +5 people I know were there has ANYTHING to say about it..?

KJK
-15th February 2008, 07:13
Not that you know me- but my son who went had a great time! Good competition, standard high, as it was last year and among the GBR boys good team spirit.

pinkelephant
-15th February 2008, 12:54
Husband was there refereeing. Had a great time.

Ulrika
-26th February 2008, 07:52
Not that you know me- but my son who went had a great time! Good competition, standard high, as it was last year and among the GBR boys good team spirit.
Husband was there refereeing. Had a great time.Thank you for your replies. As this is the biggest 'project' my club helps organize it's always nice to know how the participants and visitors experiences it.

Very welcome back next year, and don't forget to send your GIRLS too. This is a Jr WC and Cadet event for both sexes. :whistle: :)