PDA

View Full Version : Haloweeeeeen

Tarmac
-30th October 2003, 14:23
Anybody doing anything interesting for haloween this year... thought i might go dance naked around a rock... or maybe hide in bushes and scare kids. Failing that i guess i'll get very very drunk and sleep in a gutter...Perhaps i'll just do all three... Any suggestions?:)

Peanut_UK
-30th October 2003, 14:29
We're sailing to France at 11.45 tomorrow night for our twinning trip with Saint Lo Fencing Club! Have to get drunk then sober up in 6 hours, to drive from Cherbourg to Saint Lo. And I've never driven on the continent before...

Should be a laugh tho. I'll post some piccies on the website once we're back, and I've got the webbie up to date!

Tarmac
-30th October 2003, 14:35
sounds well good man, can't seem to get any of my club to leave the county let alone the country!!
drink some of that french alcohol for me!! And get a couple of good head hits in while ya there!!:grin:

Gav
-30th October 2003, 14:39
I though I would ... you know ... tell the local annoying teenagers to 'go away' when they came around. Serves 'em right for annoying me the rest of the year.

Usually it runs like this:

"Trick or treat"
"That's geysing you little b*****"
"what?"
"Go away until you've learned a little about your native culture"

Bah!

Cheers

Gav

[who doesn't see why he should be nice to local kids when they annoy him the rest of the year]

Tarmac
-30th October 2003, 14:56
that makes cracking good sense.. ever tried hiding in a bush.. works wonders and ya get extra points if they cry - although its a challenge on a rough estate.. cos a) theres no bushes and b) you'll get knifed... ho hum...;)

Rdb811
-30th October 2003, 23:44
Wetherspoons have one of their beer festivals on - Thwaits Thoroughbred is recommended - although they'd sold out of tee shirts to add to my collaction.

symon
-31st October 2003, 00:02
hhhhmmm ...........good question ! i think it might just have to be...... a little fencing ........ followed by a few beers then a few more *Hic* then thew possibility of a kebab and fall in a taxi and home ........... all n' all sounds a good evening to me!!:grin:

Moose
-31st October 2003, 01:13
I like asking for the trick, then if they do squirt water at you I take my Karcher pressure washer to em :grin:

tigger
-31st October 2003, 09:36
Many choices for Halloween in Cornwall -

May go to the 'burning if the beast' on Bodmin Moor, or possibly the consecration of the stone circles in Penwith, or perhaps just a quiet night in with pasties and mead...

Tihon
-31st October 2003, 09:53
Moose, a great way with kids LOL
I'd actually go and mess up someone's doorway, front yard or whatever. No need for trick or treat LOL LOL
To dislike that person is optional

cheers

Tihon

Moose
-31st October 2003, 17:49
Kids are like little people, so you have to aim lower :grin:

Aoife
-3rd November 2003, 13:01
Me and Mhairi (remember Mhairi, of the 'I know Aoife...' thread fame?) went to a friend's 18th on Halloween. Heehee.... muchos funos!

:beer: :drink: :duff1:

Moose
-3rd November 2003, 18:06
Lol, you drunk? I cant believe it :tongue:

And I didnt get any random drunken phone calls :(

Tihon
-3rd November 2003, 18:39
Really, Aoife, you seem like a non-drinking peron. But I might be, oh so very wrong lol. Now, share with us. How many glasses filled with what tasty liquid did you "sample"?

cheers

Tihon

On a similar type party I had a Bacardi breezer, not bad but a bit girly and a few (lol few) beers. Now your turn.

:007:

Moose
-4th November 2003, 04:21
No Aoife never gets drunk, ever! :tongue:

bufc99
-6th November 2003, 11:52
I went to the Wetherspoon's beer festival and we only managed a few pints (Eagle IPA, Guzzling Goose and Timothy Tucker's I think) before we soon discovered that cocktail pitchers were only 4.99 each until 8pm. Given it was only 3 by this time, we then proceded to imbibe copius amounts of strange coloured liquids. Then to finish off the evening and try to recover osme dignity we attemped to look sophisticaed by drinking Port and smoking Cigars.

I also managed to get one of the T-Shirts though the barman had to go to the cellar to get some more out for me.

A bit late but on the halloween note, I went to someone's 21st and had only a erm... couple of drinks. The only problem was we were mixing the cocktails in a bucket and downing it by the pint.

Happy Halloween everybody.

Moose
-6th November 2003, 20:20
LOL I did the cocktail in a bucket by the pint a couple of years back. I've never been so ill in all my life!

Tarmac
-6th November 2003, 20:22
i remember my worst hangover was aided by something quite similar... although they didn't really have to cook kippers in the morning did they...:(

Moose
-6th November 2003, 20:24
Put it this way, one of the other guys got another pint of it the day after, just seeing made me chuck...

Rdb811
-7th November 2003, 00:16
Originally posted by bufc99
I went to the Wetherspoon's beer festival and we only managed a few pints (Eagle IPA, Guzzling Goose and Timothy Tucker's I think) before we soon discovered that cocktail pitchers were only 4.99 each until 8pm. Given it was only 3 by this time, we then proceded to imbibe copius amounts of strange coloured liquids.

Happy Halloween everybody.

One of our lot went for the cocktails as he wanted the pumpkin and was getting quite merry by the end - my local didn't have any tee shirts left - and I have pretty well a full set.

Moose
-7th November 2003, 14:31
I went to my local instead and won the killer pool tourny there, basically had a free night out on the piss.

Gav
-7th November 2003, 15:53
Ended up at a halloween surrounded by a lot of pretty 2nd year students in [skimpy!] costumes. I wanna go back to uni! :o

Moose
-7th November 2003, 16:08
Lol, I'm working at a Uni, its the best of both worlds :grin:

Aoife
-7th November 2003, 18:46
Really, Aoife, you seem like a non-drinking peron.

I'm curious- why did you think that? I'm not a frequent drinker, or a heavy drinker, but I do drink (sometimes to excess, admittadly, normally at birthdays). I'm a dreadful lightweight though (saves on money :) )

How many glasses filled with what tasty liquid did you "sample"?

I had one single vodka and coke and five double vodka and cokes.

The only problem was we were mixing the cocktails in a bucket and downing it by the pint.

Ouch- been there, done than, spewed all over friend's kitchen :dizzy:

Ended up at a halloween surrounded by a lot of pretty 2nd year students in [skimpy!] costumes.

Ahhh, costumes, the night comes back to me! I was dressed as a slug-pellet!!!

uk_45
-7th November 2003, 21:44
Hmm I'm scary enough any way don't need i mask to scare of trick or treates, no no just a egg or to:moon:

Moose
-8th November 2003, 04:32
Scary? Have you recently sprouted horns?

uk_45
-8th November 2003, 10:05
Yep but only on a full Moon:moon: Sorry to tempting

Tarmac
-8th November 2003, 13:45
..i'd hate to have horns coming out of my bum.. how do your pantaloons fit?:tongue:

uk_45
-8th November 2003, 14:39
Not very well!