PDA

View Full Version : HELP- Busa playoff info needed

chnortles
-13th March 2008, 10:46
Hey I am just finishing my uni club Budget submission for 08/09 (Has to be done by tommorow)

Problem is that for travel budget next year I have no idea which teams have been promoted to the Northern Premiership at Men's and Women's.

Have tried BUSA and fixtures live websites to no avail

Any ideas please help!

Red
-13th March 2008, 11:45
For the men, work on the basis that Nottingham will be replaced by Edinburgh - if they aren't promoted, start asking serious questions.
For the women, the worst that could happen is that you get Nottingham replaced with Leicester or Manchester. Leicester cannot commit to a Premier League, so if we are offered we're going to decline it. I'm assuming that the women's NPL will stay the same.

Notts Dragon
-13th March 2008, 12:59
Notts Women lost to Manchester so they will be taking the Northen Premiership place for the Women's League.
And unless Edingburgh want to send half a team, preferrably the half without Harry (and even then it's a huge ask) :-) or don't fulfill the fixture they will be taking the place of Notts Men in the Men's Northen Premier League.

Nick_C
-24th March 2008, 22:15
was this the wrong year to come to nottingham uni then ?!?

Notts Dragon
-25th March 2008, 13:24
Not really as we barely staved off relegation last year, just means its time to win the conference again and, with a half decent intake, attempt to equal Phil's run of consecutive conference and (two) premiership wins

Nick_C
-26th March 2008, 00:27
can do! *salutes*:muscles: