PDA

View Full Version : Royal scandal

Rdb811
-8th November 2003, 00:22
"Fawcett, 40, was the 'indispensable' royal aide said to have regularly squeezed the Prince of Wales's toothpaste. "

I found this on CNN.net - it's not some form of slang is it ?

Muso440
-8th November 2003, 08:16
Originally posted by Rdb811
"Fawcett, 40, was the 'indispensable' royal aide said to have regularly squeezed the Prince of Wales's toothpaste. "

LOL!

Thanks rdb, just the image I needed to have in my head first thing on a saturday morning (not!)...

uk_45
-8th November 2003, 10:19
Do the royals do any thing now i mean they used to cut ribions but but now they always send a aid. I wonder what they do, do?
Any got any idea how a royal's typical day goes?

jrp-94
-8th November 2003, 19:24
Get up, troop the colour, shoot some peasants, that sort of thing . . .

James
-8th November 2003, 20:08
you do mean pheasants and not "peasants", dont you...

jrp-94
-9th November 2003, 19:04
Do they know the difference?

Tarmac
-9th November 2003, 22:01
the pheasants taste better...

Muso440
-11th November 2003, 08:39

According to my (overseas) sources, this euphemism is apparently not too far off the mark....

What fun. Can't wait to see what the Sun will make of it if that's true.

Gav
-11th November 2003, 09:33
Oh dear...

Who honestly cares. Get on with you lives folks.

Muso440
-11th November 2003, 10:11
Originally posted by Gav
Oh dear...

Who honestly cares. Get on with you lives folks.

Rdb started it ;)

In general I really don't care what the royals do. But as a Republican, anything that makes the royals look bad is fine by me.

(Important note: I have no problem with two men squeezing each other's toothpaste if that's what they want to do. But as I'd rather we didn't have a monarchy I'd be quite happy if the generally homophobic elements of society (Daily Mail etc) were scandalised and that therefore the royals got unpopular.)

Rdb811
-11th November 2003, 23:31
Merely an innocent question.:rolleyes:

Neo
-9th November 2004, 00:19

What's the difference between the queen's servants and Charles' servants?
The queen's servants only go down on one knee...

Adler
-9th November 2004, 16:26
What's the difference between the queen's servants and Charles' servants?

Neo is there any thread you can't sink so far into the depths of depravity that it makes Sodom and Gomorra look like a gathering of the Salvation Army?

Tarmac
-9th November 2004, 17:00
reminds me of a bad joke about getting a drink from a pub called The Queens Legs

Neo
-9th November 2004, 17:09
Originally posted by Tarmac
reminds me of a bad joke about getting a drink from a pub called The Queens Legs

Have u been up Prince Charles' Passage? (It's somewhere on the way to Camden or thereabouts :tongue: )

Neo
-9th November 2004, 17:10
Originally posted by Adler
Neo is there any thread you can't sink so far into the depths of depravity that it makes Sodom and Gomorra look like a gathering of the Salvation Army?

Sodom and Gomorra? ****ing Amateurs! :grin:

Marcos
-10th November 2004, 07:15
i guess if the butler squeezes too hard he might have to deal with toothpaste staining his nice uniform