PDA

View Full Version : New website: morecambe fencing club

matt4how
-12th May 2008, 11:02
morecambe fencing club has now got a new website in process and would like you to visit it and just comment it to show how it can be improved.

www.freewebs.com/morecambeyoungblades

thanks

matthew
(webmaster)

Tubby
-12th May 2008, 11:41
Who is the fox on the home page :eyerise: :D (if she is under 21 I withdraw my enquiry! )

Dalesman
-12th May 2008, 18:53
morecambe fencing club has now got a new website in process and would like you to visit it and just comment it to show how it can be improved.

Not be too picky but on my computer the text is a little too small to read easily, and David varey should be David Varey. Like the gallery best :D

Curious, who are the 2 fencers in the picture ?

Otherwise good effort

madfencer
-12th May 2008, 21:23
:mad: I'm sorry but those fencers may not be happy having their pictures plastered on the website. They are both from my club in Guernsey and have nothing to do with Morecambe blades. This picture (sorry if i'm wrong) has obviously been pinched from either our local paper or our fencing club site. One of the two fencers is under 18 - he is 16 years old I think. You can even see the Guernsey stripes and crests on the fencers.

madfencer

ps. no idea who the girl is

matt4how
-14th May 2008, 15:49
:mad: I'm sorry but those fencers may not be happy having their pictures plastered on the website. They are both from my club in Guernsey and have nothing to do with Morecambe blades. This picture (sorry if i'm wrong) has obviously been pinched from either our local paper or our fencing club site. One of the two fencers is under 18 - he is 16 years old I think. You can even see the Guernsey stripes and crests on the fencers.

madfencer

ps. no idea who the girl is

sorry about this i will sort it out so then they are not on it, myself and a friend just searched fencing in google and came across some of the images which are on if there are any problems with them please send me a email: matt4how@hotmail.com

i will get rid of that image for you

The White Knight
-15th May 2008, 11:17
yo peeps! and thank u mad fencer for ure concern, but i always love abit of publicicty, and am not too bothered about having pictures put up about me.....just ask next time ;) and also, i agree with the comment about the woman/girl on the front page, but as im only 17 i can comment! (sort of)

Miss_P
-15th May 2008, 12:03
Who is the fox on the home page :eyerise: :D It obviously sells the club to certain forumites!