PDA

View Full Version : fencing script "Caruso and the Sword"

PaulaS
-23rd August 2008, 14:12
Hello,

I introduced myself on the introductions thread. I'd like to expand on a project I am working on.

My day job is working for a video production company, but this is also my evening and weekend hobby. Day job is corporate video and hobby is narrative scripts and shorts. I've written several feature scripts and short scripts. I've filmmed several shorts with the goal of eventually filmming features. My feature-length scripts have placed in over 3-dozen screenwriting contests with 3 wins and 6 times as a finalist.

My new feature-length script is called "Caruso and the Sword." It is about a boy who discovers himself through fencing. It is kind of a Karate Kid but with an epee.

I would welcome comments from individuals interested in reading this script. If you would like to read a PDF copy, feel free to email me. I would like to film this and welcome comments before starting pre-production.

PaulaS
-28th August 2008, 03:06
My email is Paula@Script2ScreenLLC.com . This would be faster because I won't check PM's very often.

hokers
-28th August 2008, 08:56
You can set the forum to email you whenever you get a PM, go to "User CP", then "Edit Options" and tick the box marked "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

Have emailed you anyway.

PaulaS
-30th August 2008, 17:58
Thanks. I did that. I also sent copies of the script to those who requested it.