PDA

View Full Version : Luxembourg A Grade

NoT V gOOd!
-17th November 2003, 13:43
Hi can some1 pls put the link for Luxembourg A Grade results.! Pls

Thx!

Boo Boo
-17th November 2003, 14:03
Don't seem to be any full results up yet (not on the FIE website, anyway), but the following has been posted on the BFA site:

http://www.britishfencing.com/Luxembourg.html

Boo

Boo Boo
-17th November 2003, 14:19
Ought to add "well done everybody" - some really good results there :)

Shame that a complete listing of GB finishes wasn't posted on the website, though :(

Boo
(I know, demanding ;) )

Boo Boo
-17th November 2003, 16:45
More results: http://www.fie.ch/Competitions/ResultsList.aspx?Key=DDFA61DFC592F958F64993DDCF0C4 EB4

6th Halsted
10th Barnett
11th Riseley
27th Rosowsky
32nd Beck
43rd West

Unfortunately the results only go down to 44th... is this a mistake or was the entry number low (i.e. 44th is the top 75%)?

Boo

Australian
-17th November 2003, 21:07
44 STEPHENS Tim AUS

yay go tim!

another one of our up and coming cadets

Prometheus
-18th November 2003, 01:29
Originally posted by Boo Boo

43rd West

Go Cambridge (Sussex house)!!!!

Prometheus
-18th November 2003, 01:32
Originally posted by Boo Boo

Unfortunately the results only go down to 44th... is this a mistake or was the entry number low (i.e. 44th is the top 75%)?

Your assumption is right FIE only show points positions I'm afraid.........perhaps that spares the dignity of those who do not attain what they seek????

pinkelephant
-19th November 2003, 07:57
Originally posted by Prometheus
Your assumption is right FIE only show points positions I'm afraid.........perhaps that spares the dignity of those who do not attain what they seek????

Try www.fechten.de/cgi-bin/smartarchive/uploads/luxembourg_03_jwc_hd.pdf

The German website usually has complete Ophardt files online very quickly - pools, tableaux and complete ranking. Select "Documents" from the list on the left of the front page (or in my case, try and find your way through the German because the Google translator has been disabled on the school network - GRRRRRRR!)