PDA

View Full Version : International Results

doobarz
-28th November 2003, 16:41
I have noticed there is a pattern on the BFA Website - L16+ at A Grades get mentioned, but not all results. Was just wondering if people think that the BFA should recognise all International results, or should we only show off our good results?

Is there a policy?

Rdb811
-28th November 2003, 16:58
The really good ons should be hghlighted, and the rest elsewhere. Wheat and chaff.

(Not that the chaff isn't doing well; etc;etc.l.)

whizzkid1982
-28th November 2003, 17:13
i think it would be useful to put up all results since it would at least show who is going to all the events and how they are doing.

PM1
-28th November 2003, 17:26
IMHO I think all GB results should be posted, whether A grade or not, so that includes the cadets, whether finishing first or 210th out of 210 entries. Don't necessarily need to know the full tournament results, as they can generally be found somewhere on the web, but tell us how our peeps did, please.;) I know someone has to tell someone else so they can get posted, but if each team captain were to do that, would they be posted on the BFA site ??

Keith ??

Marcos
-1st December 2003, 08:36
Originally posted by doobarz
I have noticed there is a pattern on the BFA Website - L16+ at A Grades get mentioned, but not all results. Was just wondering if people think that the BFA should recognise all International results, or should we only show off our good results?

Is there a policy?

for instance celebrate Tigger's 2nd in Amsterdam?
I'd go for that