PDA

View Full Version : End of year results

Prometheus
-4th December 2003, 08:40
Are the final results of the foil waiting for the last competitions in the other weapons?

srb
-4th December 2003, 14:47
The rankings are already done for December. The spreadsheet just hasn't been uploaded onto the webpage.

srb

Prometheus
-4th December 2003, 15:15
Thanks SRB, ChubbyHubby sent me a copy of those , but unfortunately, I am refering to the Leon Paul Junior Series not the real National rankings

srb
-4th December 2003, 17:36
I think I had a senior moment. I went to 'View New Posts' and didn't realise what thread I was in. d'oh.

srb (pretending to be a junior)

Boo Boo
-4th December 2003, 17:40
Wish I could see the Dec 1st women's foil rankings... :(

Boo
(still off topic - sorry Prometheus...)

PM1
-4th December 2003, 21:56
Big ahs for boo......

Wish someone would post the Bath epee results and then I'd know if I needed to chug down to New Malden next Friday evening......don't THINK we need to, much as I'd love to support LPJS and Keith and Rodders, but I'd love to know.......please??:(

frazzled
-5th December 2003, 12:29
PM1

I think prodigy is safe.

Bath is where John had hurt his already hurt slipped disk, but didn't tell me until AFTER i had driven for 4 hours to get there!!

He did a bit of wheelchair fencing without the wheelchair, didn't bend down to pick up his bottle (that's what mums are for) and came 2nd in the final to a fencer from Scotland (I think).

Boo Boo
-5th December 2003, 13:21
And, as if by magic, the women's foil rankings have been updated....

.... I am happy now :)

Boo
(now the owner of two houses and a frighteningly large mortgage - at least until the old house sells in 12 days time...)

PM1
-6th December 2003, 11:43
frazzled - by the way I'm told he's doing at H&W at the moment, the comment is "prodigy, my a***". He has to translate cadet/LPJS sucess into opens, and now would be a good time.....

frazzled
-6th December 2003, 12:11
I forgot to enter the H & W, and organisers could not guarantee he could fence. Seemed a long way to go and not fence, so spent the day Christmas shopping instead.

How normal is that!!!!

I actually feel guilty and how sad is that!

PM1
-6th December 2003, 15:34
Don't feel sad - I'm here doing the washing and ironing, as well as some work work - now THAT's sad......I gather there was a waiting list of 20 this morning....153 fencing....eek!! R's finished in the last 64 anyway, so proper points. Sad thing is, he had to beat Paul Dazely to do so - they keep meeeting each other in LPJS, opens, whatever, but this was R's turn.

Made the decison re Whitgift - not dong it (sorry). Cadet W training day the next day, too. Three line whip out on that one from Region usually. And rightly so.

Don't shoot, Tubs !!!:grin:

PM1
-7th December 2003, 19:01
Ah ha !!! Bath results up now, so made the calculations and looks like he's won teh series....hooray !!!! Will send you a phot if it's confirmed, Barry/Simon. Time they were chnaged on the web site.....oh, better make this another thread....................