PDA

View Full Version : Please give people a nudge!!

Foilling Around
-6th May 2009, 18:04
On the attached spreadsheet from Neil Brown are the people who went to Belfast who have not returned his feedback questionaire.

http://sabrerankings.250x.com/belfast09.htm

Neil puts a lot of effort into these events and we all clamour for BF to run them more professionally. How can we moan if the fencers/coaches do not provide feedback. Come on guys, play your part!

All of us in any type of business know that it is only by constructive feeback that you can improve the next time round

Please can those of you closely associated with any person with red against their name give them a nudge to reply to their email from Neil.

Thank you in advance

Foilling Around
-10th May 2009, 19:45
Thank you to the 6 people who had already returned their forms and the 11 people who have done so since Neil's email and this thread.

Please could people check the spreadsheet above and nudge the 41 people who are still shown in RED.

Foilling Around
-15th May 2009, 17:10
BUMP

This is starting to annoy me!

Of 40 fencers, just 14 have returned Neil's form (Unless he has not updated the form recently)

Perhaps we should make future selection dependent on giving feedback form previous events

tigger
-19th May 2009, 13:02
I returned mine within a couple of days, and I'm shown as not having returned it..

DSSabre
-21st May 2009, 11:29
Foiling around

I think we both know you can not make selection for future events dependent on returning forms from a precious event.

Several of the fencers involved may well have returned to school after the world championships and been starting exams not long after. Perhaps a little calm is needed here.

Especially as TIGGER points out he has returned his form yet this is not indicated in the spreadsheet.

David

Foilling Around
-25th May 2009, 14:32
Foiling around

I think we both know you can not make selection for future events dependent on returning forms from a precious event.

Several of the fencers involved may well have returned to school after the world championships and been starting exams not long after. Perhaps a little calm is needed here.

Especially as TIGGER points out he has returned his form yet this is not indicated in the spreadsheet.

David

Of course we cannot select on that basis. Maybe I should have put an exclamation mark after the comment in my previous posting to make it clear it was not totally serious!! (love the effect of your typo by the way!!)

I am however serious that people should return these forms. They were emailled directly to the fencers and are not onerous to complete.

Tigger should perhaps check with Neil as I know that he has updated the list recently.

We are now up to 21/40 fencers returned forms - which is an improvement - Thank you.

Please could we nudge the rest to do so.