PDA

View Full Version : First Aid course for fencers 6 July Sheffield

amobrel
-7th May 2009, 19:54
FIRST AID COURSE FOR FENCERS
The course is run by Mike Neary a BFA approved trainer and is specific for fencing. It concentrates on the type of injuries which might be expected from fencing, resuscitation, how to deal with fencing clothing on an injured person. Everyone who attends will get an appointed persons certificate.

The course is open to all fencers but priority will be given to coaches. The course is being subsidised by Yorkshire Fencing.
Date 6th July 2008

Time 10am to 3-30pm. There will be a break for lunch. Please bring your own food.

Venue Lomas Hall, Church Street, Stannington, Sheffield S6 6DB
Cost BFA and BAF fencers in Yorkshire 22
Fencers from outside Yorkshire 35
Closing date 19th June
If we have not enough interest by this date we will have to cancel the course.

If you are interested, PM me and I will send you an application form;)

amobrel
-8th May 2009, 07:02
Sorry for confusion
The date of the course is 7 JUNE 2009 with a closing date for applications of 15 MAY 2009
Didn't notice I had posted last years form
Am attending to see if course covers brain transplants

BigPappaBear
-8th May 2009, 11:41
The venue is wrong as well, as it should be in Bradford the same place as the LPJS Epee - Bradford College

amobrel
-8th May 2009, 19:01
So apart from getting the date and venue wrong, I did quite well then!!!!!!:whistle:

amobrel
-9th May 2009, 07:23
Here are the correct details below
Same day and venue as LPJS Yorkshire epee so why not take advantage when the kids are fencing!

FIRST AID COURSE FOR FENCERS
This is another course is run by Mike Neary a BFA approved trainer and is specific for fencing. It concentrates on the type of injuries which might be expected from fencing, resuscitation, how to deal with fencing clothing on an injured person. Everyone who attends will get an appointed persons certificate.
The course is open to all fencers but priority will be given to coaches. The course is being subsidised by Yorkshire Fencing.

Date 7th June 2009
Time 10am to 3-30pm. There will be a break for lunch.

Venue Trinity Green Sports Hall, Bradford College, Trinity Road, Bradford, BD5 0JE
Cost BFA and BAF fencers in Yorkshire 25
Fencers from outside Yorkshire 36
Closing date 15th May If we have not enough interest by this date we will have to cancel the course.
:)
Please send your application and cheque to Kate Elvin. 3 Chestnut Avenue, Boston Spa, West Yorks. LS23 6EE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name
Address
BFA/BAF No.
Telephone
I enclose a cheque for please reserve a place on the First Aid Course. Cheques payable to Yorkshire Fencing. Booking will be acknowledged by e-mail.