PDA

View Full Version : Duel on the Beach 2009

tigger
-15th July 2009, 13:15
Dear all

Firstly, many apologies for the lateness of this information.

As many of you will know, things have been very hectic in Cornwall this year!

The 2009 Duel on the Beach details are attached. Essentially the details are the same as last year. The competition format is unchanged and the same teams are invited. If you are unable to field a team please contact me immediately so we can invite another team to take part.

Once again we will be hosting a barbecue, party and raffle courtesy of the Watering Hole Bar.

Please see the attached details for full information and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you all at Perranporth in August.

Best wishes

Jon

tigger
-15th July 2009, 13:22
This years entry fee is 35 per team. Please make cheques payable to 'Duel on the Beach' and post to the address on the attached info

Cheers

Jon

Hudson
-30th August 2009, 14:59
Great weekend. A good day at the beach, good weather and good fencing. And i got Jon's CD (at last) in the raffle at the evening do.

marg
-30th August 2009, 17:09
Great weekend. A good day at the beach, good weather and good fencing. And i got Jon's CD (at last) in the raffle at the evening do.

Swap you, I got a tea towel!

Hudson
-30th August 2009, 18:58
No keping the cd but wou can have the popadoms or body lotion i also won

Foilling Around
-30th August 2009, 19:15

Hey, I got one of those 2 years ago!!

Gatso
-30th August 2009, 20:22
Really great day...

Many thanks to Richard, Jon, and all thier early rising troops !

As last year, the weather was fine & warm most of the day, the fencing fun and the people friendly.
A great advertisment for the sport.

Big congrats to Truro for coming first in all three weapons, but beware, Bath Epee was third last year - second this year - ? next year !
(bet you won't invite us) :-)

Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on the day.
Gerry