PDA

View Full Version : Vets Winton -last date for food orders !!

Linda L
-29th August 2009, 06:27
:p

Dear all

Just another stress from the organiser of the Vets Winton.

Please note that last day for ordering lunch and GALA dinner is next Thursday 3rd September. we have t o give the hotel and Lilleshall 1 weeks notice
( i mean just how long does it take to make a sandwich ? )

anyway there we are !!

There will be no other food available at Lilleshall- as last year.
There IS a drinks machine for cold drink ( in the venue) and hot drinks ( at the main house) and a bar- but you dont need to know about that :dont:

See http://www.veterans-fencing.co.uk/latest.shtml

St George
-7th September 2009, 12:45
Hi me & 3 colleagues are attending through the BFA for the awards dinner.

Have coughed up to the BFA and was pointed to the link above for the menu.

Do we need to fill this out and if so what do we enter (as we have already paid) for the payment option?

Also :

1.Is it find a seat on the night or do we need to contact someone to organise where we are sitting.

2.Is there a dress code of any sort?

Linda L
-7th September 2009, 18:05
Hi me & 3 colleagues are attending through the BFA for the awards dinner.

Have coughed up to the BFA and was pointed to the link above for the menu.

Do we need to fill this out and if so what do we enter (as we have already paid) for the payment option?

Also :

1.Is it find a seat on the night or do we need to contact someone to organise where we are sitting.

2.Is there a dress code of any sort?

Hi Ok
We will have a seating plan as we are now 150 for the dinner and still going up- But we will sit you all together if you indicate on your dinner choice .

Please go to the NVA web site as above and under latest news fill in your dinner choices- or you will not eat ! If you again make it clear that you have paid BF there is no need to pay John Mason again !! I am sure you can use the comments box for all of this or email me ( see nva web site for my details NVA newsletter editor)

The dress code is what ever you want- some will be in dinner jackets some just suits, some in smart casual or jeans ! It really is up t o you.
Should be a good night .

L

St George
-10th September 2009, 20:00
We have filled the form and I have put in the comments of mine the names of our group.

Many thanks.