PDA

View Full Version : Info about the series

StabInTheDark
-6th January 2004, 19:13
I know it sounds a bit churlish but the results are not posted quickly enough: final 2003 rankings still not up: Mind you I have to admit I sent in some duff information in the rush to get some foil series results in, and had to send a correction by email - but that was before Cambridge and it is still not corrected (sorry, U9 Boys).

Another piece of duff information people should know about, I am pretty sure from the Ashton Fencing club site that the Ashton LPJS foil is on 29 Feb 2003, not 19th..... visions of a stream of fencers arriving in Staltbridge mid week having skived off school.

All in the interests of getting it right..........

Rdb811
-6th January 2004, 22:58
For the 29th Feb 2003 they could have skivved school quite easily.

vikkia
-7th January 2004, 10:22
And is Leicester supposed to be on a wed/thur?? cause that is what the 8/9th Sept is this year!! and according to the calendar thats when its on.
Pretty please can we get this updated as soon as possible
Many thanks

Barry Paul
-7th January 2004, 10:24
The none posting of the final foil results is partly my fault. Having been at the last foil event in Cambridge and helped work out the results Simon Trinder thought I had sent the results off to Gerald to process.

To avoid duplication and any missunderstanding for the coming season I have changed the system all results MUST be sent to Simon Trinder within a week of the finish of the event. Simon will ensure all results are with Gerald for processing by the second week.

The date of the Ashton Event has been changed to the 29 Feb the online callendar has been updated. The LPJS hand book is at the printers and should be printed this week and sent towards the end of next week. Barry paul.

PM1
-8th January 2004, 19:20
Gawd bless you, Barry - I do NOT know where littlies up to 17's would be without this series - it's certainly what encouraged (and continues) to encourage the drain on my bank balance. Which reminds me.......:rolleyes:

Good fun and excellent experience.

Prometheus
-22nd February 2004, 20:27
Originally posted by Barry Paul
The none posting of the final foil results is partly my fault. Having been at the last foil event in Cambridge and helped work out the results Simon Trinder thought I had sent the results off to Gerald to process.

To avoid duplication and any missunderstanding for the coming season I have changed the system all results MUST be sent to Simon Trinder within a week of the finish of the event. Simon will ensure all results are with Gerald for processing by the second week.

Barry, the Second week is upon us for the Sherwood lpjs results ;)

nag nag

Tubby
-26th February 2004, 23:27
... on the bfa site.

Prometheus
-27th February 2004, 08:58
Thanks Tubby, I was aware. I just have a particular fondness for pointing out how others don't always do what they say they will ;)

However, does this mean that open results will now be posted on the LPJS site?:moon:

Barry Paul
-27th February 2004, 09:23
Barry

Barry Paul
-27th February 2004, 12:25
Will improve speed of updating results as the season goes on. Barry Paul

Prometheus
-27th February 2004, 13:04
Barry, thank you.