PDA

View Full Version : Rankings updated!

hokers
-3rd February 2004, 09:02
Another timely rankings update from Neil, good man :)

I'm up one, doobarz down a couple (did we mention our poule at the corble? :) )

But the real result is our very own Tigger, storming up the charts to number 5! Congratulations dude!

hokers

whizzkid1982
-3rd February 2004, 10:13
i was in it!!!!! now just got into top 20. yay.

huge congratulations to jon.

so which a-grades are you gonna do mate?

also please dont forget the little people!

Boo Boo
-3rd February 2004, 11:59
Congratulations Tigger :)

Athens is a nice A-grade to go to - very pleasant city (even if it doesn't sleep) + you get the bonus of women foilists for company :)

Boo

NLSC Sabreur
-3rd February 2004, 12:05
Yay!!! Top 20 (just) for me too. (I have around 900 points from Orebro last year which I am not returning to this year so I need to be happy now.)

tigger
-4th February 2004, 12:29
Thanks folks! I'd like to thank my fans, my manager, my therapist, and my parents for conceiving me.

I'm going to do every A grade that's thrown at me (in true Truro style, nowhere is too far away!). Athens is up first, so look out you girlie foilists :grin:

tigger
-4th February 2004, 12:31
Hmmm. Having just reread that post it could be misread. I don't mean that I was conceived by my fans, manager, therapist and parents...the beauty of the English language folks.

Boo Boo
-4th February 2004, 12:43
Originally posted by tigger
Athens is up first, so look out you girlie foilists :grin:

Excellent - will PM you with flight details (in case that helps, although maybe you wont be flying from Heathrow...?)

Last year the sabreurs (James, ChrisB and ChrisF) didn't stay in the same hotel as us: think they booked too late to get into the competition hotel.

It's a cool A-grade and a really interesting city.

It's ok, we know what you are like :)

Boo

tigger
-4th February 2004, 12:50
Ian W mentioned that they may be holding it in the Olympic venue as a 'dry-run' for August. How cool would that be? I haven't had any details yet. I'll buy you the first ouzo :grin:

Boo Boo
-4th February 2004, 12:54
Ian W mentioned that they may be holding it in the Olympic venue as a 'dry-run' for August. How cool would that be? I haven't had any details yet. I'll buy you the first ouzo :grin:

Would be incredibly cool (assuming they have finished building it). Might even have better loos and changing facilities than last year's venue - was a bit "basic"/pre-historic... (not that blokes nottice these things...)

Will buy you the second ouzo - if I am still conscious after the first (after the competition, naturally! Me and alcohol don't mix pre-competition... )

Boo

UglyBug
-4th February 2004, 14:26

Very cool. Do you need some groupies?

whizzkid1982
-4th February 2004, 22:52
the "basicness" of greece is the charm though!!!