PDA

View Full Version : Haverstock thread?

Epeecurean
-6th February 2004, 21:16
Why was the Haverstock thread removed? Did I say something wrong?

Rdb811
-6th February 2004, 22:50
All part of the grand plan to prevent me fencing (chief sponsor London Transport). Just for once the thread contained some useful information.

Gav
-9th February 2004, 13:14
Ahh.

That was me. I was pruning out a couple of posts and accidentally deleted the whole thread. I've asked KingKenny if there was any chance that it can be restored from a back up but he hasn't got back to me yet - I imagine that he is only just back from Slough.

I'm really sorry.

The information that had been posted re Haverstock was useful. I keep meaning to pop in when I am in London so it would be useful to have that lying around the board.

RDB811 - nice to meet you at the weekend.

madfencer
-9th February 2004, 15:20
it doesnt matter Gav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone makes mistakes in life (me especially!!!!)
anyway i wont say much more coz i kno u prob dont like me (no1 else seems 2 apart frm oddball n a cupl of other peepl who dont go on dis site!!!!!) but happy fencing guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

uk_45
-9th February 2004, 15:55
And Gav was it you that stopped the post counter on the CHit chat forum?

Gav
-9th February 2004, 16:33
No, it wasn't me.

uk_45
-9th February 2004, 16:35
Hmm KK been having fun then it would seem. I only ask cos for a while i thought my computer had gone crazy(er)

Rdb811
-9th February 2004, 23:28
Originally posted by Gav
Ahh.

RDB811 - nice to meet you at the weekend.

Ditto - sorry if I was only half paying asttention as one of my lot was fenicing on the adjacent piste.

madfencer
-10th February 2004, 11:41
DO U LIKE ME OR NOT GUYS?!