PDA

View Full Version : Fencing Match and Gala Dinner at Fernie Castle Friday 5th August

Eowyn
-26th June 2011, 16:04
Members of the Olympic Pathway Menís Foil team will battle it out in a demonstration team match exactly one year before some of them compete at the Olympics

Venue: Fernie Castle
Letham, by Cupar, Fife, KY15 7RU SCOTLAND

Proprietors Neil and Mary Blackburn

Rooms can be booked through Fernie Castle reception 01337 810381 www.ferniecastle.demon.co.uk

Tickets £45 for adults

The tickets for this Gala event include a spectator seat to watch the demonstration team match a 3 course meal and a disco.

Arrival and drinks reception 6.30pm

A limited number of special offer tickets available if purchased with a full price ticket as follows:

Under 18 years of age £ 25
18-21 years of age £35
All proceeds from this event to be donated to the Foundation for Scottish Fencing -F4SF

F4SF is a Scottish charity which exists to promote and support fencing in Scotland and to improve access to the sport especially to those under 18 years of age.

Book your tickets now
http://www.fencingevent.com/match.html

cookie
-23rd July 2011, 22:54
Hi All, only about 10 tickets left for the Gala Match don’t miss out. If you have missed out on Olympic Tickets this is an ideal opportunity to see the Men’s foil Team in action one year to the day. Book your tickets at www.fencingevent.com

See you there

Keith

Gav
-24th July 2011, 17:48
Hint taken. I'll purchase mine tomorrow - when I get paid.

cookie
-1st August 2011, 21:39
Gav, have you got your ticket yet!! THis well be an amazing night. Last few tickets left www.fencingevent.com

Gav
-2nd August 2011, 08:19
Gav, have you got your ticket yet!! THis well be an amazing night. Last few tickets left www.fencingevent.com

Cookie - I will message you.