PDA

View Full Version : S&C Guy's Website

S&C Guy
-28th July 2011, 21:40
Hey guys,

I just wanted to come on here and do some shameless plugging for my new website! www.rhysingram.com

Over time i will have some articles up there relating to S&C for fencing, based on the things we have learnt so far working with the BFA and the numerous other clubs and camps i have attended this year. There is an article up right now about Phillip Marsh's win in Jordan for you to read along with several other articles you may be interested in!

If there is any subjects you would like me to write more extensively on than i am able to do on the forum, feel free to let me know on here and i'll see what i can do! I'm sure you guys have plenty of questions!

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Nottingham again this year for the BFA Camp, its been a busy year with the S&C stuff. We have spent a lot of the year writing up research for you to all learn from and starting new studies to continue to answer some of the as yet unknown questions! Hopefully everyone has been working on there PLS Exercises! I have just returned from my 4th visit to the MX Fencing Sabre Camps this year. Being able to spend so much time with them this year has been great and some of them are not only practising to reach Level 9 on the PLS but have also been able to spend extra time learning about recovery methods, more advanced injury reduction techniques and further training considerations! Its a great camp down there run by Meg, Phil, Alex and Mollie! Cheers for having me guys!

Rhys

S&C Guy
-20th August 2011, 23:18
Just a quick reminder about the website guys!

Also for those of you on the various social media sites here are some other places you can get updated on my coaching;

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rhys-Ingram-Strength-Performance/235114766509333

Twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/RhysIngram

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/RhysITraining

I have been updating these regularly with training tips, links to relevant articles that i have written or those that i have read and have found particularly interesting as well as videos and photos from the training camps i attend and my regular work at Hartpury. I'd really appreciate it if any of you that have read my advice on here could go over and either 'Like' my page, 'Follow' me or 'Subscribe' to my videos.

Feel free to contact me there as well if there is something specific you would like me to cover in an article for my site. I love coming here to help, however sometimes i cannot get onto the Forum regularly and more often if you send me a personal email i will not see it straight away. I am on the social media sites more regularly so can help you faster there.

Also if you know anyone else who might be interested in these resources please pass them on. Whether it be sports coaches, athletes, parents of athletes or people working in education. I regularly travel around the country working on training camps, giving talks or coaching demonstrations at schools and providing online support for people and i am looking to extend me network of contacts in this area!

Thanks in advance for your help, kind regards,
Rhys

LifeBeginsAt58
-21st August 2011, 00:07
Rhys, just had a peek at your website and other links and just had to say, thanks mate.
Most of what you covered would, if carried out by me, have resulted in instant cardiac demise but for the young ones around is pure gold.
Keep it up!

S&C Guy
-21st August 2011, 10:20
Rhys, just had a peek at your website and other links and just had to say, thanks mate.
Most of what you covered would, if carried out by me, have resulted in instant cardiac demise but for the young ones around is pure gold.
Keep it up!

No problem, thanks for checking it out. If there's anyway i can hep you in the future feel free to give me a shout!

Rhys