PDA

View Full Version : The Best Blonde Joke Ever

Mischa
-5th May 2003, 14:48
Click here (http://el-muerte.student.utwente.nl/lba/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5493)

twohappyhippos
-5th May 2003, 15:19
theres like no answer :(

Hudson
-5th May 2003, 15:25
thought you'd like it dear :grin:
And it's your 100th post welcome to the 100 club :tongue:

Mischa
-5th May 2003, 16:11
Haha, I knew Esther would fall for it :grin:

twohappyhippos
-5th May 2003, 17:14
ha ha ha your sooo unbelievably funny!!! lol thanx now im embarassed that i fell for it :o

Aoife
-5th May 2003, 18:08
Heehee, it's like an internet version of the 'how do you keep an idiot in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow.' joke.

Or the one with "PTO" on both sides of a piece of paper.

I wonder how long it could be followed before it runs out?

(I've followed it back about 8 links to April 28th so far... I have nothing better to do :) )

Aoife
-5th May 2003, 18:35
Okay, having followed it a few minutes, it failed at This link (http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101572) :(

That's been a thoroughly enjoyable waste of a few minutes (I'm bored, I normally have fencing on Mondays, but it's a bank holiday!!!! :( )

Mischa
-5th May 2003, 18:46
This was taken from one of the links on it:

http://photo.jippii.fi/fi/image//data/photo/jippii.fi/o/l/ollinykanen/1052043791450.jpeg

Hudson
-5th May 2003, 19:04
Some people have to much free time. Shouldn't you be revising Aoife??????
How do you confuse a Esther. Sorry a blonde?
Put 3 spades in front of her and tell here to take her pick.

bufc99
-5th May 2003, 19:29
I got to the same place as Mishca and got a 404 (not found), ne1 know where it goes after there???

Aoife
-5th May 2003, 20:11
Shouldn't you be revising Aoife??????

Umm. :confused: I *have* just finished writing and artciel, letter, and speech about security vs. freedom for English. That counts!

Hudson
-6th May 2003, 06:53
That's ok then. Sounds like an interesting subject

Aoife
-6th May 2003, 12:51
She said we could do it on anything we wanted... so I did. Mwahaahaahaahaa

It's called "Security vs. freedom (as pertaining to the Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act 2001)"

:spin:

So have done *some* work this term :tongue:

Hudson
-6th May 2003, 13:16
Well at least it's *some*
As in, Dose the introduction of this new act impinge upon our right's as citizens of the UK. Sort of thing?

Aoife
-6th May 2003, 20:27
Does the introduction of this new act impinge upon our right's as citizens of the UK. Sort of thing?

Yup, that sort of thing. Written as an article (discuss), letter (argue), and speech (persuade). Basically all we needed to do was show we know what the differences are, but I wanted to make it a bit more fun, so actually put some thought into a topic.

Hudson
-6th May 2003, 20:34
How old are you again. Sure your just not some mature student pretending to be a young student :dizzy:
Never put that much thought into my work (might explain what i do now) It was more a matter of getting over the weekend and what the next gig we'd all go and see.

Aoife
-6th May 2003, 20:42
lol, I'm not even pretending to be a student. I'm a schoolgirl :tongue:

I just love politics... and english. (hence the whole wanting to be an English teacher thing)

Hudson
-6th May 2003, 20:45
well i can understand the loving politics, it's a great subject.
Your far to articulate for someone so young. Though i always found American politics more entertaining.

Aoife
-6th May 2003, 20:50
lol, now you've got me double checking my posts for hints of something articulate! :)

American politics are interesting... unfortunatly we sometimes seem to be slipping into the same trap of having two main parties who think and act alike, and who have the same corperate donations et cetera.

Hudson
-6th May 2003, 20:55
I don't think so.
Here's any essay tittle i had when i was doing A-Level politics.

"Why can it be said that in American politics there are not 2 political parties but 102 parties"

(it's not word for word. i cant remember that far back in detail. it's all cheep larger and whisky)

Aoife
-6th May 2003, 21:05
I feel the 'two party system' which seems to prevail in the States is a little dodgy at times (mostly when I look at campaign donations :shrug: )

I know that the members of the two main parties are very diverse in their opinions though. As in any group (for a group cannot think, only an indiviual has that capacity)

reposte
-21st May 2003, 17:49
I don't think you fool appreciate the power of the bipartisan system.
In order to appreciate it more perhaps you should case study two different yet representative countries like
Israel and Austria.

You might gain a new found affection for the bipartisan system in places you never new existed in you...