PDA

View Full Version : steroids

madfencer
-25th February 2004, 15:28
any1 tried steroids in here?

uk_45
-25th February 2004, 15:55
Nope and dont plan on the day a decide to cheat to do better will be the day i quit the sport! and lets put it like this i dont plan on quiting!

Pointy stick
-25th February 2004, 16:03
Let us naively expect lots of people to publish in a prominent fencing forum that they have taken illegal performance enhancing substances. Er...

I was looking at nottinghamshireburglar.com today and the Chief Constable has asked anyone who has committed a burglary to give full details. So far, this strategy has led to a record number of arrests.;)

hayleyjade
-25th February 2004, 16:52
LOL

NLSC Sabreur
-26th February 2004, 09:35
Steroids are naturally produced hormones. Included amongst them are testosterone and oestrogen.

So unless you are an alien or a robot I can guarantee that you are on steroids!!!!

(Steroids are also used in the treatment of a wide variety of medical conditions. Personally I take a steroid for mild asthma.)

Steroids could be used in fencing to allow faster recovery from injury (which is legitimate in the right circumstances) or harder training. But how many fencers in the UK do you suspect of working so hard that they could need steroids?

madfencer
-26th February 2004, 09:59
yea there r strong steroids in my inhaler coz i hav asthma and if i overdose on inhalers i perform better in sport. i wld never do that 4 fencing tho especially in a comp. coz if i won or sumthing (doubt i wld even wiv steroids!!!) i wld feel that it wasnt MY work and i wld feel really guilty and let the 2nd place person claimm 1st place!

oddball
-27th February 2004, 07:50
Originally posted by madfencer
and let the 2nd place person claim 1st place!

Methinks you arn't allowed to do that.

madfencer
-27th February 2004, 12:04
yea well oh well!!!!!!!

oddball
-5th March 2004, 12:46
That would count as giving away hits and is now against the rules.

madfencer
-8th March 2004, 10:04
right ok. thanx for ruining my moment of glory!

Neo
-9th November 2004, 00:44
Originally posted by madfencer
any1 tried steroids in here?

don't they make ya willy shrink? ;)

jennigoodman
-9th November 2004, 11:18
They make your willy shrink and give you boy boobs. Highly unpleasant.

Neo
-9th November 2004, 12:02
Originally posted by jennigoodman
They make your willy shrink and give you boy boobs. Highly unpleasant.

beer gives u boy boobs too :grin:

madfencer
-9th November 2004, 15:32
lol! nice one Neo! so do u hav boy boobs then neo???!! ;)

nice avatar neo btw ;) :tongue:

Neo
-9th November 2004, 15:35
no I have girl boobs....:rolleyes:

doobarz
-9th November 2004, 15:47
Originally posted by Neo
no I have girl boobs....:rolleyes:

No, you want girls boobs....

Neo
-9th November 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by doobarz
No, you want girls boobs....

mmmm, booooobs...

randomsabreur
-9th November 2004, 18:04
Anyone see a rubbish film on five, possibly about hell in general where the ruler of hell put a pair of boobs on a guy's head and called him tithead??? Definitely the best bit of that movie

Neo
-9th November 2004, 20:15
Originally posted by randomsabreur
Anyone see a rubbish film on five, possibly about hell in general where the ruler of hell put a pair of boobs on a guy's head and called him tithead??? Definitely the best bit of that movie

You been watching those "arty" movies on channel 5 late at night again haven't u? :tongue:

uk_45
-9th November 2004, 21:57
You sure it wasn't little Nicky Which is infact rather good if you watch it (will mildly intoxicated)