PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Depp

madfencer
-27th February 2004, 14:58
well does any1 fancy Johnny Depp then? hes also really fit!!!

hayleyjade
-27th February 2004, 15:56
yes in POTC i will give u he looks fit

Gav
-27th February 2004, 22:13
Away to chit chat with you...

Tihon
-29th February 2004, 17:13
Yap, fit and...kida...gay, no? Or is it a part of his new image?

hayleyjade
-29th February 2004, 18:53
nooooooooooo, he cant be gay!

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 10:05
yea he sure is fit in POTC!!!! i luv that film ive got it on DVD!!!!
dont worry Hayleyjade he's not gay as far as i kno!!!!! or is he?!!! ill post a new thread asking!

oddball
-1st March 2004, 11:17
Bet he is gay!! Just for you all to sob about...

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 12:09
no hes not so ha!!!!!!!! i posted a new thread asking and hes married wiv a kid which is just as bad (sob!)!!!!!!!!!
who do u fancy oddball?! we're m8s n u've never told me!!!!!!!

Athos
-1st March 2004, 21:04
Absolutely gorgeous.... mmmm....

uk_45
-1st March 2004, 21:08
What was the point in another new thread i mean well it could quite easly have been dealt with in here or one click throught a sun etc would tell you!

Sarah
-1st March 2004, 21:42
Hmm. Johnny Depp is nice - but Orlando Bloom is much better! Anyone else agree?

madfencer
-2nd March 2004, 10:04
hes ok...but johhny depp in potc and fred durst r way better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fred durst is fit as ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddball
-2nd March 2004, 11:32
And with good reason madfencer, because telling you something is the easiest way of spreading it about!!!

madfencer
-2nd March 2004, 14:49
i wouldnt tell ne1!!!!
im not a popular (and never would b even if i had the choice!!) so i dont gossip. itz a horrible habit and can b very hurtfull. so many people hav gossiped behind my back so i should kno. i would never tell ne1 and i hope u wouldnt tell any1 sumthings ive told u guys in here.

Athos
-2nd March 2004, 20:32
Originally posted by Sarah
Hmm. Johnny Depp is nice - but Orlando Bloom is much better! Anyone else agree?

No, Orlando is nice, but Johnny has the panache!

Pointy stick
-2nd March 2004, 20:59
Originally posted by Athos
Johnny has the panache!

Sorry to hear it. I have the backache and it can get me down. Presumably Mr. Depp can afford a good physio, though, so his pan will soon be better.

oddball
-3rd March 2004, 07:26
You have my word on it, Madfencer.

madfencer
-3rd March 2004, 10:04
i agree, well said Athos!!!!!!!!!! orlando bloom is fairly fit in potc but giv me johnny or fred durst ne day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah
-3rd March 2004, 10:07
Why fred durst????

madfencer
-3rd March 2004, 10:10
COZ HES FIT AS ****!!!!!!!!!!! take a look at his vid. 4 'Behing Blue Eyes' n ull c wot i mean i hope!!!!!!!!!!!

Athos
-3rd March 2004, 12:16
Originally posted by Pointy stick
Sorry to hear it. I have the backache and it can get me down. Presumably Mr. Depp can afford a good physio, though, so his pan will soon be better.

Yeah, apparently a course of antibiotics should clear it up in a couple of days ;)

Sarah
-3rd March 2004, 14:00
Hmm back pain...Been studying this all year so:-
One of the best things I've found for relieving this is to improve core stability which is best done by exercises used in pilates. The two main muscles that are involved here are the transversus abdominus and multifidus. These muscles work together to form a 'corset' around the spine which enables more support. When these muscles become well trained, they will provide more support than any oher kind of treatment.
Another thing is to keep active. Many people with back pain tend to think that rest is the best thing. However this leads to the spine becoming stiff and further causing more pain.
If there is swelling, then try applying ice (wrapped in a damp towel to avoid burns) or if its an achcy pain, then a hot water bottle can work wonders. If all else fails book yourself in for a massage!
Antibiotics probably won't help in the treatment of back pain, simple drugs like non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen) are probably the most effetive.
Hope this helps xx

madfencer
-4th March 2004, 10:06
u guyz r mad but good advice sarah, ill use it wen i get backache (v. often wiv the weight of my school bag!!!!) and i luv masaages they r heaven!!!!!!!!!!!

oddball
-4th March 2004, 11:56
Abandon thread!!!! You're all mad!!!!!!!

madfencer
-5th March 2004, 10:17
NO IM NOT ABANDONING THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! yep im mad i hav 2 agree wiv that!!!! this thread is too good!!!!!!
any1 who doesnt think johnny depp is fit should leave this thread NOW!!!!!!

oddball
-5th March 2004, 12:16
Good point

madfencer
-5th March 2004, 14:59
well r u a fan of johnny depp?!!!!! i dont think u r!!!!!!!

hayleyjade
-5th March 2004, 16:26
ooooooo johny depp!

Tarmac
-5th March 2004, 18:06
I've heard from a very reliable source that he's been spotted in Bath this very week...

oddball
-5th March 2004, 19:40
I'm not a great fan of people drooling over actors in films......

eughr!!! the drool is oozing out of my computer screen.....

glub!!! help, it's drowning me!!!!!!!!

Athos
-5th March 2004, 20:35
Originally posted by Tarmac
I've heard from a very reliable source that he's been spotted in Bath this very week...

Johnny Depp? In the bath?!?!?!? Phwoar... if only !!! :tongue:

Does anyone know of any other good swashbucklers out soon? Apparently the Mask of Zorro 2 is out sometime... I'm a bit sceptical of sequels though....

Athos
-5th March 2004, 20:39
Originally posted by oddball
I'm not a great fan of people drooling over actors in films......

eughr!!! the drool is oozing out of my computer screen.....

glub!!! help, it's drowning me!!!!!!!!

Oh, ok then... running out of inspiration anyway - think I've eulogised on the physical attributes of Mr Depp enough now....

Death by drool..... nice.

hayleyjade
-6th March 2004, 12:37
Originally posted by Athos

Death by drool..... nice. [/B]

wel it must be nice if your being drooled over! what a way to die!

madfencer
-8th March 2004, 10:08
oh yea, thatz the best way 2 die!!!!!! wouldnt mind it!!!!!!! johnny depp in a bath?!!!!! that would be the third best sight in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1st and 2nd being to guys I fancy!)
dont mind me, im just about 2 get the nxt plane and then a train to Bath, me aunty lives near there anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!

iron maiden fan
-17th March 2004, 11:36
i wanna sue the makers of potc for stealing my personality and putting it into jack sparrow, any lawyers

madfencer
-19th March 2004, 12:03
u hav the same personality as jack sparrow? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ehem sorry!!!!)

iron maiden fan
-23rd March 2004, 08:00
guess so, i saw potc and thought 'yes, thats what i would say/do'
dont really look like him much, my friends say i look kinda like jude law, no idea whwere they are coming from with that

oddball
-23rd March 2004, 10:03
Come on madfencer, I'm almost that mad.

Ok picture this, bumblebee in the daft hat and wig like wot jack sparrow has........

Muhahahahhahaaaa!!!

madfencer
-23rd March 2004, 15:28
LOL! THINK ILL STICK 2 JOHNNY THANX!

oddball
-23rd March 2004, 16:40
Thought you might say that!!

madfencer
-24th March 2004, 10:08
Lol! i like bumblebees and rob h's personality but not theyre looks!!!!!!!!! ergggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh bumblebee!!!!!!!!!! dont tell him i sed that!!!!!!! rob h is ok.
ive gone for personality mainly in tom aswell even though his looks arent bad!!!!!!!!!!

iron maiden fan
-24th March 2004, 12:10
you can tell looks over a forum?

rob

madfencer
-24th March 2004, 15:28
no, oddball n i go to a fencing club together and r good m8s (i hope!) we're tlking bout sum guys who go to the club!!!!!!!!

madfencer
-24th March 2004, 15:29
is ur name rob then?! uve jst told the whole of fencing forum ur name u twat!!!!!!!!!! lol!

iron maiden fan
-25th March 2004, 07:48
hey, its a cool name, i dont mind

madfencer
-26th March 2004, 09:53
yea i luv the name rob-my favourite guys names r matt and rob!!!!

madfencer
-26th March 2004, 09:53
and james and jamie and tom (basically the guys names i fancy!!)

iron maiden fan
-2nd April 2004, 06:51
fav girls name at the mo is charlotte (guess why)

devalleassoc
-2nd April 2004, 12:54
"Anastasia" is really big with moi!!

Neo
-17th April 2004, 12:38
This should be moved to its own "Under-sexed teen girls with excess hormones" section

Juicy
-17th April 2004, 13:26
So you could use it as a pick up joint, Neo?

Neo
-17th April 2004, 14:01
Nah, that's what competitions are for :P

(Not a bad idea right enough :P)

madfencer
-21st June 2004, 12:11
lol! trust you!!!

hayleyjade
-21st June 2004, 16:05
teehee! o dear...

my fave guys name...... hm dont have one!!!!!

madfencer
-23rd June 2004, 11:36
how can u not hav one???!!

J_D
-23rd June 2004, 22:32
why is it that even after excess alcohol at home on week day. Kylie still doesn't appear like she does in Moulin Rouge! Should I really accept this as a reason to switch to absinthe on a regular basis?

J_D
-23rd June 2004, 22:32
why is it that even after excess alcohol at home on week day. Kylie still doesn't appear like she does in Moulin Rouge! Should I really accept this as a reason to switch to absinthe on a regular basis?

madfencer
-2nd July 2004, 12:16
Originally posted by devalleassoc
"Anastasia" is really big with moi!!

or Helen now?!? ;) ;) ;) lol! sorry!