PDA

View Full Version : drugs

madfencer
-27th February 2004, 15:01
we've got a drugs search by the police tomorrow and monday coz sum people were smoking in he locker rooms and there's a suspicion of drugs being used and hidden in lockers-i kno who's involved-im not telling-the guernsey supplier of drugs sneaked into the skool today and took the drugs!!!!!!
any1 else had problems wiv drugs in there school?!

hayleyjade
-27th February 2004, 15:57
ummmmm, no!

how many thread is it poosible for one person to start?

Gav
-27th February 2004, 22:12
madfencer,

This is not appropriate for this section of the forum. I'm moving it to the chit chat section.

Sirius
-28th February 2004, 00:48
Eh, yeah, it's pretty common here. People are doing lines in the bathroom, drinking in school and all sorts of other things.. It's really not very surprising.

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 10:10
COOL!!!!!!!!!!! dont worry im not a druggie, but i would b if i had the chance, i dont smoke anymore-i quit, used to glue sniff (thanx gav u n me sis really helped me quit-da hallucinations were gettin scary and i went blind for a minute once coz i sniffed to much wiv alcohol aswell so im glad i did!!!) and i ******* luv alcohol!!!!!!!!!!!

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 10:11
sorry gav i thought it was in the chit-chat section?!!!!

oddball
-1st March 2004, 11:15
Madfencer, I knew you were daft, but you must be insane to do drugs.

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 12:06
i dont do drugs oddball but i would if i had the chance!!!

madfencer
-1st March 2004, 12:07
well done u discovered i was daft!!!!!!!! i was daft wen i was born m8!!!!!!!!!!!

uk_45
-1st March 2004, 21:10
Surley wanting to do drugs is a hell lot stupid and just damn insane than being hooked!

Pointy stick
-1st March 2004, 21:52
Hmmm. Stupid? If someone invented a new breathing and meditation technique which produced feelings of euphoria, relaxation, or pleasant halucinations, it wouldn't be banned. In fact, it'd become a craze. Doctors would probably recommend it to help beat stress.

BUT...

Of course, many (but not all) illegal drugs have permanent adverse physiological effects on the user... as do caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, fat, salt, sugar...

And many drugs carry the danger of instant death or serious injury... like motorcycling, scuba diving, rock climbing...

And many (but not all) illegal drugs are addictive, as are caffeine, nicotine, adrenaline...

But people who take drugs get hooked, and steal to fund their addiction... as do many car thieves, alcoholics, greedy people generally...

There is an element of puritanism in the knee-jerk reaction to the use of illegal drugs. This is made worse by the fact that the lists of legal and illegal drugs are inconsistent, and vary from culture to culture. Muslims are forbidden alcohol; Mormons are forbidden caffeine; secular westerners "know" these drugs are OK... but we ban the smoking of herbs which are considered to be a religious sacrament by Rastafarians!

The libertarian in me says that all drugs should be legal, which would reduce the glamour and keep the price down, meaning fewer addicts, and fewer social problems caused by those addicts.
It might also make it easier to help addicts.

But the rest of me says that taking drugs is stupid, because no one takes drugs for the first time without knowing the likely consequences. And it's sad, too, because it implies a desire to run away from your life, or from yourself. You only get one go at life; why squander it on drugs? Don't you get enough excitement, adrenaline, and relaxation from fencing?

madfencer
-2nd March 2004, 10:07
I DONT DO DRUGS OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oddball
-2nd March 2004, 11:29
So you say, but I use some sense and don't belive you!!!

madfencer
-2nd March 2004, 14:47
thanx!!!!!!!
no really i dont do drugs. i would tell u if i did, i tell my m8s everything and ur my m8 so i would hav told ya if i did!!!!! i just like alcohol a lot and USED to glue sniff thatz all ok!!!!!
please believe me!!!!!!!!!
i really dont!!!!!!!
does any1 here though?

Pointy stick
-2nd March 2004, 18:10
What do you mean, you "used to" sniff glue? Only "used to"? Most people stick with it.

:grin:

madfencer
-3rd March 2004, 09:49
Originally posted by Pointy stick
Most people stick with it.

:grin:

lol. stick wiv it!!! sorry my **** sense of humour again!!!!!!!! nah i quit coz of somethin me sis in america said to me about and and gav helped me a lot 2. so thanx 2 gav and me sis i stopped and thanx 2 me best friend i quit smoking!!! ill never giv up the alcohol though and ill prob. go back 2 the glue sniffing sometime soon (not on purpose of course)

devalleassoc
-3rd March 2004, 22:29
Yo dude, this is your Vampeer buddy. Look, A drink is okay, but this glue s**t, has got to stop. NO BLOODY JOKE. How old are you ...15, due, by the time you're 20, you'll be about as bright as an appliance buld. (Look in your fridge!) Ya know, I'm a GELL OF ALOT older than you, and I've done my share of ....whatever, but ....I guess you'll learn the hard way. Feel free to PM me whenever you like!!

madfencer
-4th March 2004, 10:16
look im pm u l8r maybe tomorrow got no time now. byeeeee.
i hav stopped the glue sniffing and i will try to keep off it. i luv alcohol 2 much tho.
pm me if u want but i wont get it 4 a bit
off 2 biology now!!!

devalleassoc
-4th March 2004, 10:33
Cool!!

madfencer
-5th March 2004, 10:10
i lv bilogy itz the best, i jst had it again now!!!

oddball
-5th March 2004, 12:21
Biology is sound, but chemistry is also sound. Physics sucks.

oddball
-5th March 2004, 12:22
Oh yes, da booze. I got it ahhaaaaaaaaa!!!

madfencer
-5th March 2004, 15:02
chemistrys ok. bilogy rocks, physics sucks!!!!
huh booze? sorry uve lost me now but im v. interested now we're tlking bout booze!!!!!!!!!

Neo
-9th November 2004, 00:26
Originally posted by madfencer
we've got a drugs search by the police tomorrow and monday coz sum people were smoking in he locker rooms and there's a suspicion of drugs being used and hidden in lockers-i kno who's involved-im not telling-the guernsey supplier of drugs sneaked into the skool today and took the drugs!!!!!!
any1 else had problems wiv drugs in there school?!

drugs are bad, mmk...

shorty
-9th November 2004, 10:29
lol madfencer ur a tramp no one wants to hear about ur sad petty drug use grow up x lol madfencer ur a tramp no one wants to hear about ur sad petty drug use grow up x

madfencer
-10th November 2004, 15:07
CHEERS!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .
I AM NOT A DRUGGIE! u grow up for thinkin i am.
i hav changed my ways, i used to be a rebell type bt those days r gone. i dont associate with anyone like that anymore. its awful. i dont do drugs, i dont smoke (and people annoy me that do), and i dont sniff anymore. the amount of fags and glue ive turned down u wouldnt believe. i quit smoking in march and glue around the same time (mayb a bit later) and i havent since. i dont even get the cravings any more! as for alcohol...if i didnt like it id b happy. i wish i didnt bt unfortunatley i do. i am not an alcoholic or anything like that coz my dasd works for overseers of the poor and him and I hav seen enough of alcohol and drugs to last us a lifetime. i will never do drugs now ive seen that and i advice none of you do either. i now only drink occassionly and at specialo occassions. i hav only ever got properly drunk once and over here people do drugs and alcohol etc wen their ten. that is a reason y im bullied coz im not like them. OK

Gav please close this thread.

Gav
-10th November 2004, 15:37
Actually, I think I will close this thread.

People attacking others on the board is not good.

Neo you shouldn't have brought this thread back up.

madfencer
-11th November 2004, 12:12
cheers gav. :)

madfencer
-11th November 2004, 12:14
wow, that post i did yesterday was emotional!! sorry but it had to b said.

Arturo
-11th November 2004, 12:54
I would take issue with the comment that drug users 'become hooked and start stealing to feed their habit'.

Drug use has become a largely recreational habit, with the vast majority of people smoking hash, taking e, speed or whatever. There is a small minority of heroin users who do steal to feed their habit. This is something that could easily be fixed by legalisation and control by the government. This would also stop a lot of people dying. In Glasgow, most junkies die from overdoses because of unusually pure heroin flooding the market. They take their normal dose, and because it isn't cut with crap, they pop their clogs. Regulate the dose, and sell it at a reasonable price, and it won't be a problem.

We're still sticking with the victorian value that drug use is morally wrong. What's morally correct about allowing people to die because we think drug use is bad? Are their lives worth less because they're junkies? Drug use will never be stamped out, so, IMHO, it should be all about damage limitation.

TBH, it amazes me that drug use is still considered cool by a lot of people. Smoking dope may have been rebellious in the 60's, but these days it's a mainstream habit practiced by bankers, lawyers and doctors, as well as manky students. Even my mum has tried it, for God's sake!

Every drug user I know holds down a job, maintains a relationships, owns a house and does everything that non-users do.

However, I've seen quite a few glue-sniffing casualties. One former work-colleague quit sniffing glue when he found himself sitting in the middle of the street having a conversation with the Green Goblin. Not exactly recommended behaviour. And you only have to look at Syd Barratt or Ozzy Osborne to see where overindulgence can lead you.

So, MF, I'm glad you've quit sniffing the glue, but don't be sucked into taking drugs just because everyone else is doing it. If you don't have an addictive personality and it's something you are doing for your own personal growth, then it's your choice. If you only want to 'do drugs if you had the chance' because you feel it would help you fit in with your peer group, then I would suggest a rethink.

If you ever do try anything, make sure it's from someone you trust, and think hard about the type of drug you take. A lot of e can be cut with all kinds of rubbish, including horse-tranquilisers (as well as carry a long-term risk of depleting your serotonin levels). LSD is very volatile, and it doesn't suit everybody's personality. Smoking dope is fairly harmless, although it does carry a cancer risk, just like smoking. Heroin is very addictive, and once again can be full of crap. Cocaine can literally make your nose fall off, and can make you aggressive and anti-social.

gbm
-11th November 2004, 13:12
Originally posted by Gav
Actually, I think I will close this thread.

People attacking others on the board is not good.

Neo you shouldn't have brought this thread back up.

I think you forgot to actually close the thread...

natsgrant
-11th November 2004, 18:22
Arturo, my grannie loves you and my dad gave permission for you to marry me, so please don't let them see that you have any knowledge on drugs. :eek:

The Green Goblin? :grin:

wingnutLP
-11th November 2004, 18:57
Boring, pointless, CLOSED.