PDA

View Full Version : olympic ticket ballot

RIchardn
-15th March 2012, 14:16
I have just received an email from British Fencing which starts:-

"Second round of balloting for tickets begins today

British Fencing are happy to announce the continuing availability of tickets in all price classifications to be made available to members for London 2012 Fencing events."

does this mean that if I applied in the first ballot I have been succesful if there are clearly still some left?

rpryer
-15th March 2012, 14:25
I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps it means that some events still have tickets available.

British Fencing
-15th March 2012, 15:38
The first round of balloting is complete and now all members regardless of membership level can apply. Tickets are available, so we would encourage all members to apply.

If you have applied for the more popular categories in a specific price range, e.g. Men's Foil individual final at 95, there is no guarantee that an application is successful. We will announce first round results 1st April. If a third round is necessary, we will eliminate the sold out categories from the application process.

max
-15th March 2012, 16:04
If the balloting is complete when will we find out the success or otherwise of our applications?

The Driver
-15th March 2012, 16:17
Is it just me or does this sound overcomplicated? Why can't British Fencing notify those who have been successful today so that they know whether or not to enter the second or third ballots?

RIchardn
-15th March 2012, 16:48
Is it just me or does this sound overcomplicated? Why can't British Fencing notify those who have been successful today so that they know whether or not to enter the second or third ballots?

I couldn't agree more. How do I decide if my son should apply if I don't know if we've got tickets from the first ballot yet? I don't want to end up with too many or worse, none at all.

jacquesdor
-15th March 2012, 17:15
That is just what I thought. I am really confused. The Driver is right.

British Fencing
-15th March 2012, 17:44
We are trying to process this as quickly as we can with the resources that we have available.

I can tell you that we had 817 applications in the first round for more than 3,000 tickets. If everyone applied for two tickets in the first round (and most did), that still leaves close to fifty per cent of the tickets remaining.
If you applied for MF, MFT or WFT in the 'A' or 'B' ticket category, we have fewer tickets available and I would assume a higher level of interest. A first glance at the data suggests higher requests in those events as well as ME, so there is a greater chance that these events in those categories would be over subscribed.

We will have a better idea in the next couple of days where any other bottlenecks might be, however if you applied for other events you should have little cause for concern.

I will come back with more information as soon as possible.

The Driver
-15th March 2012, 18:25
Thank you

dtd
-15th March 2012, 23:53
I would certainly like to know if I have been successful first time round, before re-applying in the second ballot.

The first round of balloting is complete and now all members regardless of membership level can apply. Tickets are available, so we would encourage all members to apply.

Does this mean all applications on the 15th March are in the second round or only those after today's e-mail came out? The initial e-mail in February from British Fencing stated, with regard to the first round ballot:

'Applications will be accepted between 15th February 2012 through 15th March 2012'

British Fencing
-16th March 2012, 07:45
If you applied before the email you are in the first round.

RIchardn
-16th March 2012, 08:43
the email and the fromt page of the portal do not give a closing date for the ballot.
Wil lwe know if we have been succesful in the forst round befor ethe second round closes? When does the second round close?
many thanks
Richard

British Fencing
-16th March 2012, 08:46
The second round will close on the 15th April, so yes, first round will be announced before second closes.

RIchardn
-16th March 2012, 08:48
Many thanks David thast's just what I wanted to hear.
It must be really difficult organising all this. Good luck with it

Richard

RIchardn
-3rd April 2012, 12:18
Hello it's me again
as we only have a couple of weems befpore the second ballot closes. will we get the resutls of the first ballot soon?
many thanks
Richard

RIchardn
-6th April 2012, 15:51
Hello it's me again<br />
as we only have a couple of weeks before the second ballot closes. will we get the results of the first ballot soon?<br />
many thanks<br />
Richard

27ab1c
-6th April 2012, 18:06
Am I thick or is British Fencing?
If I was successful in the first round, I don't know yet, but I am being invited to apply for a second ballot - indeed, the deadline to apply is approaching.
So I could end up with twice as many tickets as I want while, if the second ballot is over-subscribed, others could end up not getting the tickets they want because I have them (and don't want them)!

British Fencing
-6th April 2012, 18:31
Apologies to all, we are getting the billing system ready to go and I have been in Moscow and am trying to get a members message out on this and ran up against the holiday weekend. If you applied for tickets in the first round you will have tickets. If you applied for men's foil individual or team or women's foil individual in the second you may need to choose another event to attend, but we have tickets available.

You can email me directly on dking <at> dking.com for individual confirmation until I can get back on Monday.

dtd
-11th April 2012, 19:27
Could someone please tell us what tickets we have? The last ballot closed on 15th March, almost 4 weeks ago.

The second round closes on 15th April. we need to know now whether to re-apply or not.

dtd
-15th April 2012, 17:46
It's now 15th April, closing day for the second round ballot. Presumably the third round is about to start.

What on earth is happening? :confused:

fencingmaster
-15th April 2012, 19:39
Will BF delay the third round as we still don't know what came of the second round?

British Fencing
-15th April 2012, 19:46
At this point no one is without tickets, we will keep this ballot open a few more days as our ticketing portal to the Olympic system has had to be extended due to technical problems. I need to do a final count on MF, as that and WFT are the tightest events, but anyone applying for MF or WFT who don't get them will be notified with an alternative this week via email.

When we do the second round count tomorrow, we will then know exactly how many tickets in which events are left and re-open our system.

If you have applied for tickets in the first round, you will have Olympic fencing tickets with a very high probability that you will get what you requested.

holding wrong end
-16th April 2012, 20:23
Excuse me for appearing thick,should I already know if i had
a ticket in the first round ballot?

jacquesdor
-16th April 2012, 20:37
At this point no one is without tickets, we will keep this ballot open a few more days as our ticketing portal to the Olympic system has had to be extended due to technical problems. I need to do a final count on MF, as that and WFT are the tightest events, but anyone applying for MF or WFT who don't get them will be notified with an alternative this week via email.

When we do the second round count tomorrow, we will then know exactly how many tickets in which events are left and re-open our system.

If you have applied for tickets in the first round, you will have Olympic fencing tickets with a very high probability that you will get what you requested.

That sounds great David! I am really looking forward to receiving an acknowledgement that I have been successful. Will I find out before there is a third round?

dtd
-16th April 2012, 21:35
Excuse me for appearing thick,should I already know if i had
a ticket in the first round ballot?

We've not been notified yet of the results of the first round ballot. :confused:

British Fencing
-16th April 2012, 23:16
The technical team is working to get the notification/payment system functional, but the allocations for the first round is done.

I will send out an email to 43 MF applicants for 'A' and 'B' ticket requests tomorrow asking for either (a) let us choose you other seats in other sections, or (b) choose another event, e.g. MFT or WF.

As ME and WS happen on the same day, and there were no ME applicants for 'A' tickets, I will send out an email to the 30 or so 'any' applicants for ME tomorrow along the same lines, let us choose your seats in 'C' or 'D' or choose another event.

All other applicants are clear for tickets and we hope to have the technical issues set and ready to go as quickly as possible.

For second round applicants, most MF and ME applications will receive an email asking to either (a) let us choose other tickets for you, or (b) choose from a list of available tickets.

The third round ballot will be for all remaining tickets for members, and will not be open until all second round allocations are set.

There are still a good number of tickets available, but consider MF closed, and ME the least likely for further availability.

Again, as I have offered above, and have responded to all enquiries to date, if you need confirmation email me and I will respond.

dtd
-16th April 2012, 23:39
Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing which tickets I have.

I specifically didn't e-mail as I thought the allocation would never get finished if there were over 800 e-mails to reply to.

British Fencing
-16th April 2012, 23:49
There were five.

RIchardn
-17th April 2012, 08:06
Ecellent news David,
many thanks
Richard

British Fencing
-17th April 2012, 22:38
UPDATE:

If you applied for tickets for

Women's Foil
Men's Sabre
Women's Epee
Women's Foil Team
Men's Sabre Team
Women's Epee Team
Men's Foil Team

you have tickets, and most likely in the category you selected (though not 100% guaranteed).

If you have applied for

Men's Foil
Women's Sabre/Men's Epee

approximately ten (10) MF applicants and fifteen (15) WS/ME applicants will receive an email from me in the next 24 hours giving the opportunity to immediately choose another event or be wait-listed for the event applied for after the billing email goes out on the chance that some people will not complete their purchase.

We were in receipt of more applications for higher priced seats than were available in these categories - not helped by the fact that WS and ME are happening in tandem on the same day - so we have shifted applicants to available seats by random selection.

We have managed to fit nearly everyone into these events. We can expect a percentage of applications to go unfulfilled, and those tickets will go straight into wait-listed and round two applications.

Hope to have a firm date when you can expect billing emails soon.

As always email me directly if you have questions.

RIchardn
-18th April 2012, 08:21
Excellent news
Thanks David

dtd
-25th April 2012, 17:00
*bump*

Any indication yet as to when we will get the results of the first ballot, and when it is planned to close the second round ballot?

Stuart_Twick
-26th April 2012, 10:17
I've not had an email in relation to my "Any" ME application, does this mean I have a ticket that's been allocated or am I missing an email asking me to make a choice on alternative seating options?

The Driver
-26th April 2012, 11:00
I've not had an email in relation to my "Any" ME application, does this mean I have a ticket that's been allocated or am I missing an email asking me to make a choice on alternative seating options?

Probably one of those ;).

27ab1c
-26th April 2012, 14:22
Travelodge today released the 25,000 London rooms they were holding back over the Olympic fortnight. They'll be long gone by the time we find out if we have tickets and when.

British Fencing
-26th April 2012, 19:41
UPDATE - PLEASE READ:

First, I am told that the payment system will be with us on the 30th April, which will allow us to send out the formal notifications and payment instructions.

FIRST ROUND:

As I said above, if you have NOT received an email from me and you applied in the FIRST ROUND, you DO have tickets allocated for the events you asked for.

I have emailed those who were not successful directly with an option to remain wait listed for their event or choose another and I have heard back from just about everyone.

SECOND ROUND:

Starting tomorrow, I will send out emails directly ONLY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL IN THEIR APPLICATION. Anyone receiving that email will also have the option to move or remain wait listed.

If you applied for Men's Foil or Men's Epee/Women's Sabre in the SECOND ROUND, expect to hear from me.

ENQUIRIES:

I know that many people will need to plan travel, accommodation, etc for the Games. I am perfectly happy for you to email me directly on the address below for confirmation at any time if you applied in the FIRST ROUND.

If you applied in the SECOND ROUND, please wait until Sunday to email me for confirmation. By that time you may have received notification from me already.

If the system checks okay on the 30th we will begin the notification/payment process straight away.

Many thanks for your patience!

British Fencing
-30th April 2012, 20:08
UPDATE:

Some good news, we saw the ticketing portal today and will run tests on email and payment - our plan is Wednesday after some tweaks to the system - and begin sending out confirmation and payment requests after we receive the all clear which we hope to be by the end of the week.

Email me as above with any queries.

British Fencing
-1st May 2012, 19:55
I have been made aware of several instances today where messages to me were bounced back. If you have tried to reach me via the above email and failed, please try dking11 <at> mac.com while I try to sort out the problem.

muppetboy
-7th May 2012, 19:55
I have emailed David to which he said i will look and get back to me and i have looked at this forum and I'm still none the wiser? Has anybody had confirmation of any tickets in any category?

Nick E
-7th May 2012, 19:59
Not heard anything yet. Was going to ask the same question.

Drummer
-7th May 2012, 21:15
Getting a touch Tedious now...

cochrane
-9th May 2012, 10:23
Things seem to have gone very quiet. Having heard that the results of the ballot would be sent out before last weekend, I've not heard a thing. I'm slightly comforted by the fact that I was told that not hearing anything probably means I've got tickets. Having said that, not hearing anything could mean that my application went astray and no one knows I even exist. Even an acknowledgement that my application was received would be a comfort.

According to the BBC more tickets going on sale next week but I don't know whether to bother applying. Has anyone else got any idea what's happening?

27ab1c
-9th May 2012, 11:52
Things seem to have gone very quiet. Having heard that the results of the ballot would be sent out before last weekend, I've not heard a thing. I'm slightly comforted by the fact that I was told that not hearing anything probably means I've got tickets. Having said that, not hearing anything could mean that my application went astray and no one knows I even exist. Even an acknowledgement that my application was received would be a comfort.

According to the BBC more tickets going on sale next week but I don't know whether to bother applying. Has anyone else got any idea what's happening?

I have a slightly different problem: Having received only one of the 12 tickets I applied for from the original public ballot for tickets, I applied for four on this occasion, hoping maybe to be lucky and get one. I gather now that either I have all four or for some reason my application has not been considered (unable to say which!). I cannot, however, use more than one of these extra tickets now, and these must not be the day before or after the ticket I have already paid for, because of transport issues and the fact that hotel rooms in the area are now 300+. So if I am offered four tickets, I'm afraid my options will be to decline three, or even all four (more likely, the longer the delay drags on). Anyone else have this issue?

27ab1c
-9th May 2012, 11:59
Off at a slight tangent: Tickets bought through the official site can be returned for London 2012 to re-sell. What would be the situation if you bought a ticket from British Fencing but later found you were unable to use it (The London 2012 site says tickets are strictly non-transferrable, so I assume ID will be requested when attending)?

cochrane
-9th May 2012, 12:17
I would imagine that the non-transferable thing will be impossible to enforce. They just want to stop people from touting tickets for over-inflated prices. But there's no practical way to stop people from transferring tickets when there are hundreds of thousands of people involved.

mattc
-9th May 2012, 15:46
I'm not sure about the non-transferability of tickets, but the window for reselling tickets via official channels (i.e. via LOCOG) seems to have expired on Feb 3rd. I have heard that you can resell to friends/family at face value but you're not allowed to either advertise or make a profit, not sure how official that is though.

J4G
-9th May 2012, 16:39
I've heard nothing...successful...not so much...what's going on?

British Fencing
-9th May 2012, 17:18
The notification emails have just started going out, and you have my sincere apology for the delay. Round one notifications are on the way. I will wait 48 hours before sending the round two notifications so that we can assess how many tickets are 'declined' and we can clear wait lists before we do the next round of emails.

Key things to know:

In order to log into the portal you will need to know your BF membership number. I have had to spend quite a bit of time manually correcting membership numbers and you will need yours to get into the portal.

Once in, you can elect to purchase your tickets or decline them. If you decline them you don't need to do anything else.

If you decide at some point within reason that you won't be able to use the tickets, notify us as we will have a wait list.

dtd
-9th May 2012, 21:42
Round one notifications are on the way. I will wait 48 hours before sending the round two notifications

Did the second round ever get closed? I was waiting to see what success I had in the first round before re-applying in round 2. I'm still waiting .......

British Fencing
-9th May 2012, 22:22
Did the second round ever get closed? I was waiting to see what success I had in the first round before re-applying in round 2. I'm still waiting .......

As I have said several times on this thread, if you have not received a personal email from me telling you that you were not successful, then you have been allocated tickets in round one.

If you want me to check the database, as I have done for many people, email me and I will confirm for you, but the emails are going out and have been since 6.00pm. Be sure and check any spam filter you might have.

I know they are being received because people are buying tickets.

We will open another round if necessary for any remainders.

British Fencing
-10th May 2012, 11:10
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

If you requested a team event (e.g. Women's Foil Team) and your email says only Women's Foil, there was a glitch in the system that wasn't picking up the word Team. This has been corrected, and your team event tickets are valid for the event you requested. When you go to purchase them you will see the correct event.

As always, email me if you have problems or queries.

cochrane
-10th May 2012, 11:25
One question David - how long should we wait before contacting you if we don't get an email notification? i.e. when will the last notifications finish being sent?

thanks

British Fencing
-10th May 2012, 11:48
The emails have a 900 per 24hr limit and I am told they go out at the rate of 35 per half hour. Saturday morning let me know if you haven't received, but all seems to be running smoothly.

Road_of_Sheep
-10th May 2012, 21:18
This was a painless process. Logged on, paid for tickets. Marked in diary. Really looking forward to it!

Hungry Hippo
-11th May 2012, 06:54
One question David - how long should we wait before contacting you if we don't get an email notification? i.e. when will the last notifications finish being sent?

Sure you would've heard by now - I've had FOUR notifications so far, coming in pairs (3 hours apart), so I guess I'll be getting another pair shortly!

Not complaining - better too many than none at all, but presume from this that anyone who hasn't yet heard, won't be hearing at all!

27ab1c
-11th May 2012, 08:40
Invitation arrived. Things getting sorted now :)
On another slight tangent, one of our club members has won a ticket via BF's London 2012 Ticketshare scheme but is unable to say if they can definitely use it - and won't know until close to the event. Does anyone know if a fellow club member can use it in their place if they have to cancel at the last minute, or will there be an empty seat?

fencingmaster
-11th May 2012, 09:39
As I said above, if you have NOT received an email from me and you applied in the FIRST ROUND, you DO have tickets allocated for the events you asked for.
Now I'm really hacked off! Not having received an-email I have waited patiently in expectation, but this morning rang BF and find out that for some reason they did not receive my application. So how do I get tickets now????

British Fencing
-11th May 2012, 09:52
By emailing me to check the database and checking availability as I have recommended above.

muppetboy
-11th May 2012, 16:54
Now I'm really hacked off! Not having received an-email I have waited patiently in expectation, but this morning rang BF and find out that for some reason they did not receive my application. So how do I get tickets now????

Exactly the same thing happened to myself,apparently my submission didn't go through properly?? So now unaware of this and after waiting for confirmation I have to wait for a possible spare ticket(s)..

cochrane
-14th May 2012, 10:08
Exactly the same thing happened to myself,apparently my submission didn't go through properly?? So now unaware of this and after waiting for confirmation I have to wait for a possible spare ticket(s)..

yep - same here

J4G
-14th May 2012, 10:50
I still have heard nothing and can now only assume I didnt get any after hearing friends of mine did

Preacherman
-14th May 2012, 11:24
Same here - even more confusing given the fact that I checked with BF when there was the previous delay and was told my name was on the list for the tickets I wanted!!!

British Fencing
-14th May 2012, 15:08
If you already know you had an allocation and haven't received an email for confirmation, first check any spam filter you might use, then email me as above if you have no luck.

madfencer
-14th May 2012, 15:19
I am so confused....

I originally had 2 tickets through london 2012 ticketing for Men's Epee/Womens sabre prelims in cat A confirmed.

I have now had an email from BF for 2 tickets for Men's Epee/Women's sabre prelims in cat D at 20 each but I don't remember applying for the ballot and it's the same event as what I already had tickets for!

I also have tickets for the following day through the ticketshare scheme but my club in Guernsey nominated me for that.

What's going on with the emails from BF?

madfencer

muppetboy
-14th May 2012, 18:18
Same here - even more confusing given the fact that I checked with BF when there was the previous delay and was told my name was on the list for the tickets I wanted!!!

What a mess..

British Fencing
-14th May 2012, 20:03
The only thing wrong with the emails is that a very small number of people have not received them.

There could be several reasons for this:
- an error in the email address given, or an incorrect email address
- it is caught in a spam filter
- some failure in the connection to the receiving party's ISP

These are not uncommon problems.

In your case, either you did register for tickets, or someone with your email address, BF number and contact telephone number registered you without your knowledge. Either way, you are definitely in a database which required an act of commission to get there!

If you don't want the tickets, you can make someone very happy if you tick the 'decline' box as we have plenty of people waiting for tickets for that event.

Thanks!

madfencer
-14th May 2012, 22:45
Odd. Ok so if I decline with bf I will definately still have my london 2012 ticketing ones?

British Fencing
-15th May 2012, 10:58
Odd. Ok so if I decline with bf I will definately still have my london 2012 ticketing ones?

Correct. It won't have any impact on any tickets you have bought elsewhere. No connection at all between the two. We have a tranche of tickets direct from BOA to distribute to our members, and BOA is only involved to the extent of the rules they impose on the tickets themselves.

madfencer
-15th May 2012, 11:20
Thanks

British Fencing
-15th May 2012, 11:43
Let's simplify the process. Here is the ticket portal:

http://www.fencingcompetitionentries.co.uk/olympic-tickets/

You can log in here to check your ticket status. If you are not in there and your applied BEFORE 15 March, contact ME.

If you applied AFTER 15 March, do not be alarmed you will have your notification in the next three to four days.

British Fencing
-15th May 2012, 13:29
UPDATE WAIT LISTS:

I am now in a position to clear the wait lists for both ME/WS and MF and activate the 2nd round notifications.

If we have agreed to adjust your order in any way, you will receive a new notification in the wait list emails and I will contact you directly about it.

As per above, check your status on the portal before contacting me regarding an application BEFORE 15 March.

J_D
-21st May 2012, 09:26
Is there another ballot to go, can someone send me the link to register?

fencingmaster
-21st May 2012, 09:33
ditto - still nothing from BF
However I received my ticket from London2012 this morning! One seat allocated from the original London2012 ballot - ladies foil prelims, rear block, far end - hoping I can get something better through BF.

J4G
-21st May 2012, 10:18
ditto - still nothing from BF

same, can only assume the worst

British Fencing
-21st May 2012, 11:41
Second rounds and waitlists are out but as before it will take some time for them to reach all recipients. Everyone should have tickets unless you are completely insistent on MF or ME/WS. I am doing exchanges/swaps today.

T&T
-25th May 2012, 09:33
What a roller coaster ride, we applied for tickets from oc, failed, tried again, failed. Then got offered lots via British Fencing, briefly very excited, but due to a baby boom in office had to decline them all. 2 babies due 25 july in an office employing 3!!! Good planning girls, they will watch the whole of the olympics (unless overdue).

Whoever gets our reallocated tickets, WS and MS I hope they bring you great joy. I am VERY jealous.

pcooper
-25th May 2012, 16:08
Second rounds and waitlists are out but as before it will take some time for them to reach all recipients. Everyone should have tickets unless you are completely insistent on MF or ME/WS. I am doing exchanges/swaps today.

I was offered an option for a date couldn't make
Didn't realise that BF would consider requests for a swap to a different date!
Is this still possible?

British Fencing
-25th May 2012, 20:30

We will likely have just a few tickets left after this, so when I have final numbers we will determine whether to restart the ballot or take email requests.

As a reminder, when we get up to the games, we will have a 'last minute' availability by email for any remainders.

British Fencing
-25th May 2012, 20:33
I was offered an option for a date couldn't make
Didn't realise that BF would consider requests for a swap to a different date!
Is this still possible?

:eekk2: comms <at> britishfencing.com

ChubbyHubby
-25th May 2012, 22:21
Went on to london2012 ticketing site at 11.01am this Weds, 5mins later 2 tickets for MF ind finals confirmed. Job done. No faffing.

max
-26th May 2012, 09:06
There seem to be tickets available for all sessions with the exception of the ME & WS finals on Wednesday 1st August. Full schedule here: Olympic ticketing (http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse?tab=oly&sport=8212&form=search&morning=1&afternoon=1&evening=1&show_available_events=1&offset=0).

British Fencing
-27th May 2012, 16:54
IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you hold a Round 1 ticket allocation for

Men's Foil
Men's Foil Team
Women's Foil Team
Men's Epee/Women's Sabre

and you have not purchased them by 10pm tonight your ticket will be sold on to those waiting.

We still have tickets available in other events and will start a new ballot for those this week.

If you need help, email me on <comms at britishfencing.com>.

max
-27th May 2012, 21:52
IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you hold a Round 1 ticket allocation for

Men's Foil
Men's Foil Team
Women's Foil Team
Men's Epee/Women's Sabre

and you have not purchased them by 10pm tonight your ticket will be sold on to those waiting.

We still have tickets available in other events and will start a new ballot for those this week.

If you need help, email me on <comms at britishfencing.com>.

I've paid for ME/WS but not yet received confirmation.

British Fencing
-27th May 2012, 22:19
I've paid for ME/WS but not yet received confirmation.

About 15 percent of the confirmations have been 'swept' by spam filters but I see them all. If it says in the ticket portal you are paid for then you are confirmed. If you want me to confirm that then write me and I will check on this end.

J_D
-28th May 2012, 09:49
.... 2 babies due 25 july in an office employing 3!!! ....

You employ babies...pay them in rusks? :dont:

On a more serious note, I found it very easy to pick up tickets for MF Indvidual and Team finals from the 2012 site...excited! :not_worth

British Fencing
-31st May 2012, 13:31
We have just received word from BOA that tickets will be delivered to us between the 11th and 14th June. We will begin shipping on receipt.

Each set of tickets will come with a Zone 1-9 travel card for use on London transport and a map. The travel card is date specific tied to the date on your ticket and can only be used on that day.

I will post again when the first tickets go out.

RIchardn
-31st May 2012, 13:40
We have just received word from BOA that tickets will be delivered to us between the 11th and 14th June. We will begin shipping on receipt.

Each set of tickets will come with a Zone 1-9 travel card for use on London transport and a map. The travel card is date specific tied to the date on your ticket and can only be used on that day.

I will post again when the first tickets go out.

Great News
thanks David

J4G
-12th June 2012, 09:43
If I have been allocated tickets in the 2nd round, what's the cut off for accepting them?

dtd
-24th June 2012, 17:26

Any news yet on when the tickets will go out?

Vicomte_de_Bragelonne
-24th June 2012, 21:54
Got mine yesterday. Looking forward to MF & MFT. Come on Team GB!

Hungry Hippo
-25th June 2012, 06:47
Got mine yesterday. Looking forward to MF & MFT. Come on Team GB!

Yep, me too ..........Mrs not so happy though, after she saw them!

max
-26th June 2012, 13:49
Still no sign, have they all gone out, do we know?

RIchardn
-26th June 2012, 13:50
Still no sign, have they all gone out, do we know?

I wasjust about to ask the very same question!

Jasmine P
-26th June 2012, 16:02
We got our tickets for sessions on 28 Jul and 05 Aug through the post yesterday. :thumbs_up

rpryer
-27th June 2012, 12:12
My ticket from the BF draw arrived this morning.

max
-27th June 2012, 13:28
My ticket from the BF draw arrived this morning.

Likewise.