PDA

View Full Version : Foil Rankings

Insipiens
-11th March 2004, 15:09
I notice the foil rankings have not been updated for the February competitions yet. Anybody know why this might be?

Boo Boo
-11th March 2004, 15:38
There is an updated men's ranking list around (you can either email Clive Jarman direct or PM me your email address) - I assume that Graham just hasn't had time to update the links yet...

Women's foil, goodness only knows...tends to take a while (although the ranking list says 09/02/2004, it is actually pre-Slough...)

Boo

Insipiens
-11th March 2004, 16:56
I expect 09/02/04 is when it was posted on the website rather than what date the relevant results go up to.

I am not that desperate to know and will just be patient.

I haven't worked out this private messaging thing yet - wary of it from work given our firewalls etc. I was quite impressed I managed to start a new thread.

Boo Boo
-11th March 2004, 16:59
Private messaging is ok - you just PM me your email address and I could email you by normal email.... not too harmful, unless I emailed you a virus (which I wouldn't :) ).

But, if you are patient, I would imagine the BFA website will be updated soon :)

Boo
(rarely patient ;) ).

Insipiens
-11th March 2004, 17:08
So I don't need any random software then??

Our systems are so protected that work related emails often get stopped at the gateway.

I suppose checking the website a couple of times a day for updates is reasonably patient. Really I am reluctant to harass someone who doubtless does this voluntarily in his spare time and it is someone else's fault.

After all if we all emailed him he would probably loose patience himself.

Boo Boo
-11th March 2004, 17:12
If you PM me, I will email them to you (my husband has a copy - which he got from Clive)...

I am harrassed, but not by fencers... :)

Boo

pinkelephant
-11th March 2004, 17:14
Originally posted by Boo Boo

Boo
(rarely patient ;) ).

............but very optimistic.:grin:

vil
-15th March 2004, 13:07
...but they're incorrect. :( They've still got last years Hampshire Open results in them, instead of this years. I don't know if that's happened with any of the other competitions in February, but if you were at any of them then it's probably worth checking. I've sent an email to Graham Paul about it, so hopefully we'll soon know what's going on there.