PDA

View Full Version : Fencing Men's Foil Quarterfinal / Final on sale

justenjoy
-3rd July 2012, 20:37
I have to sell 2 tickets for Fencing Men's Foil Quarterfinal on July 31 at 10:30 am and 2 tickets for Fencing Men's Foil Final on July 31 at 18. I sell at face value. Im available for more informations.

EMAIL : mdes@live.it

purple
-4th July 2012, 16:28
I thought tickets were named, stamped, genetically markered, etc so you couldn't resell them.

27ab1c
-4th July 2012, 20:43
Have checked on reselling: you can resell to "family and friends", but at no more than face value. I have given the people to whom I have passed on a couple of tickets my mobile number to confirm I know them, although I can't really see this being an issue.

justenjoy
-4th July 2012, 23:02
i bought them from an authorized ticket reseller agency (dertour.de) and not in the official site (http://www.tickets.london2012.com/browse), so tickets aren't named.

Spider5
-4th July 2012, 23:23
Hmmm, joins July 2012, 2 posts, appears to live in Italy and also has two genuine but luckily un-marked tickets for sale sourced from Germany so no problems at all.

Taxi!

Destiny Angel
-5th July 2012, 08:18
I have tickets for all 4 foil qualifiers 3 sessions thru the ballot and 1 session purchased from Der Tour, all the tickets are un named and apart from the different seating numbers they are all exactly the same. Der Tour are sound and supplied their tickets with those fancy plastic wallet things to sling round your neck.

rpryer
-5th July 2012, 08:41
Hmmm, joins July 2012, 2 posts, appears to live in Italy and also has two genuine but luckily un-marked tickets for sale sourced from Germany so no problems at all.

Taxi!

I think you may be being a little too suspicious. Dertour are the official ticket sellers in Germany, and a number of people on here have probably bought tickets from them - under EU rules anyone in Europe could buy a ticket from any of the European resellers.

If I had spare tickets to sell a UK- based forum for fencers and fencing enthusiasts would probably be my first port of call too.

SAD
-5th July 2012, 10:33
hi guys

one of my students has tickets for 2nd August(fencing) all day. They were bought as a present but unable to attend that day. any body interested in them

Gav
-5th July 2012, 12:05
So long as they are sold at face value (or less) then no one is going to care.

The objections stem from ticket touting which the Olympics [LOCOG] will actually fail to curb anyway.

Spider5
-5th July 2012, 22:06
http://www.fencingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?16800-Sell-1-Ticket-Cat-C-FE012-Women-Women-s-Foil-Team-Gold-Medal-Match

OK Gav, if you're interested you can get some more here...

Gav
-5th July 2012, 22:21
Thanks. I'll need to pass on those.

justenjoy
-5th July 2012, 22:24
These tickets were sold.