PDA

View Full Version : 5 Nations: Belfast City of Belfast Int Airport???



Boo Boo
-16th March 2004, 16:23
Does anyone know which airport is best to use for the 5 Nations - Belfast City of Belfast International?

I have two choices of flights: one flies into etc airport...

The hotel we are staying at is the Holiday Inn on University St.

Thanks,
Boo

colliebeast
-16th March 2004, 17:25
hey hey
Belfast City is nearest to the hotel etc, International is further out, it prob doesn't make that much difference but i'm flying into city, cabs will be cheeper!

haggis
-16th March 2004, 20:10
Originally posted by Boo Boo
Does anyone know which airport is best to use for the 5 Nations - Belfast City of Belfast International?

I have two choices of flights: one flies into etc airport...

The hotel we are staying at is the Holiday Inn on University St.

Thanks,
Boo

Bad news about your hotel, I'm afraid. It's going to full of drunks, ruffians and louts...the Scots are staying at the same one.:grin:

Boo Boo
-16th March 2004, 20:19
Originally posted by haggis
Bad news about your hotel, I'm afraid. It's going to full of drunks, ruffians and louts...the Scots are staying at the same one.:grin:

Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

;)

Boo
(about to go to Copehagen.... with a load of Scottich fencers... )

haggis
-16th March 2004, 20:42
Originally posted by Boo Boo
Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!

;)

Boo
(about to go to Copehagen.... with a load of Scottich fencers... )

You really have fallen in with a bad crowd.

Boo Boo
-16th March 2004, 20:50
Maybe, but they are fun... :)

Boo Boo
-17th March 2004, 11:11
Thanks to Colliebeast, I have booked flights into Belfast City... :)

Boo

Marcos
-18th March 2004, 08:46
sounds like we are all in the same hotel

btw some of the Irish foil team are doing Copenhagen - treat them nicely

Boo Boo
-18th March 2004, 09:01
Originally posted by Marcos
sounds like we are all in the same hotel

That should be good :)


Originally posted by Marcos
btw some of the Irish foil team are doing Copenhagen - treat them nicely

Whose doing it from Ireland? Men and women? Will keep an eye out for them :)

Boo

Marcos
-18th March 2004, 10:13
Philip Lee (who is our 5Ns skipper) and Kev Foley (who didn't quite make the team) will be there...maybe a couple of others

sounds like it will be a good warm-up for the 5Ns (drinking rather than fencing anyway)

Jenrick
-18th March 2004, 23:40
City is definitely closer to Belfast i.e 10mins from the Holiday Inn. The international has a cheap bus run direct to the centre of belfast. 2 mins from hotel. all depends on the cost savings of flights.

Boo Boo
-19th March 2004, 08:50
Thanks, sounds like I made the right decision... flight costs were very similar and Belfast City sounds more convenient. :)

Boo