PDA

View Full Version : !!! ZAGREB F&E m&w TOURNAMENT !!!

anteanteportas
-20th March 2004, 07:44
OK...
ZAGREB, CROATIA,SUNDAY 21sT mARCH 2004...
...DOM SPORTOVA (HALL OF SPORTS),
Trg sportova 1, 10000 Zagreb, CROATIA

...XIXth international MEMORIAL VLADIMIR MAZURANIC...

...FOR SENIORS...
...MENS/LADIES FOIL AND EPEE...

...08:30 AM ...MENS EPEE & LADIES FOIL
...12:00 AM ...MENS FOIL & LADIES EPEE
...07:00 PM ...finals...

a bit late...but still not too late... ;)

anteanteportas
-22nd March 2004, 05:09
a rest of the world just missed excellent organized 5 nations tournament...:grin:

aao
-22nd March 2004, 10:54
possibly with slightly more advanced warning, the rest of the world might have been able to increase the total number of nations taking part! ;)

natsgrant
-22nd March 2004, 13:22
I'm using 'too much ice cream in Dubrovnik the weekend before' as my excuse for yesterday's performance! :)

What date is the tournament in Split? Even though it's Epee, it's better than no fencing at all!

Hope the journey home wasn't too awful.

Nats

Arturo
-22nd March 2004, 14:21
I'm using the 'I'm a bad fencer' excuse.

My one regret is that I didn't get to fence top Croatian foilist, Ozren Debic, who wiped the floor with all and sundry.

I'd forgotten how boring fencing competitions can be. They're a lot like going to Alton Towers: 8 hours of standing about for about 30 minutes of action (or more if you're a good fencer).

Still, it was nice to lose to some new people:)

anteanteportas
-22nd March 2004, 14:22
wasnt to much..."only" we came home to Split at 3:00AM ...mr.President(Rino Petricic) got speeding ticket on half way to Split...went to my job at 6:15AM till 15:00 ...didnt do too much there...just sleeping with my nose pointing PC screen..now Ill go to bed utill this night training....

SPLIT TOURNAMENT IS AT 8th of MAY...but i shall poste official general invitation on this forum for sure...
and before that there are also Lokomotiva Tournament at Zagreb at 3rd April....and in Maribor,Slovenia (only hour driving from Zagreb) on 24th of April...we'll surely go there cause its :party: to go out there with fencers after the tournament...that is not so fancy tournament like yesterdays one but still nice place to go........OK...ANTE SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP NOW :dizzy:

natsgrant
-29th March 2004, 14:15
Hope you've recovered!

Looking forward to the postings of the upcoming tournaments.

Dunno about this weekend (possibly paragliding), but if it's raining, we'll be there! :)

Nats