pinkelephant
-23rd March 2004, 08:53
Best wishes to PM1, who is currently in hospital - get better soon.:upset:

Boo Boo
-23rd March 2004, 09:08
Get well soon! :)

Gav
-23rd March 2004, 09:23
She's in hospital! I hope she gets better soon.

Rdb811
-23rd March 2004, 12:58
Ditto.

bufc99
-23rd March 2004, 14:25
Get well soon PM1! :)

frazzled
-23rd March 2004, 17:06
I thought PM1 had been a bit quite on the old board lately.

Get better soonest old bean - miss you here!!

hayleyjade
-23rd March 2004, 18:21
get well soon!

uk_45
-23rd March 2004, 18:22
Yeah get well soon PM1

Ulrika
-23rd March 2004, 20:26
Dito, hope you get well soon!

Tubby
-24th March 2004, 23:19
If anyone knows how Maggs is doing please PM me. Ta.

PM1
-25th March 2004, 22:12
Hey !! Thanks, guys!!!

Been in hospital since last Wednesday evening, not having been at all well since my journey up to Edinburgh the previous Satdi, although truth to tell, that's when things came to a head. And the hozzie finally let me out this evening (nag nag nag).

Aren't hospitals noisy places??

ANYWAY - been zapped twice in the nuclear medicine department, had lots of gamma photos taken (no copies provided), avoided the knife (just), and now rattle with 4 MORE lots of pills (groan)....but no longer glow in the dark (the isotopes, you understand).

Major life changes to take on board (about time too), and some serious slowing down for a bit (ha!).

But the threads I've read tonight have made me grin, and I'm pleased to see you've been so busy.....see, I'm not indispensible, and that's as it should be.

And your kind wishes are VERY much appreciated - bless:grin:

frazzled
-26th March 2004, 10:06
Great to have you back - when is the party :party:

3 Card Trick
-26th March 2004, 10:34
Hey - does this mean you now glow in the dark?

PM1
-26th March 2004, 13:43
...party as soon as I have the strength to arrange it (and certainly a drink or several at Winton), and I understand the half life of the stuff they pumped into me is about 6 hours....sad, I know.... so only the nose will remain red....

Work don't want me back yet - that's ok by me, folks - but I will do a bit and piece at home from Tuesday, if me doc says I can.

but the consultant sez I can travel to foreign places if I want to....does Lytham count, do you think??:tongue:

uk_45
-26th March 2004, 15:28
Definatly!

And glad to hear your out of hozzie, but i'm not sure if that is good for the general public! Only kidding

Its great to hear your out!

pinkelephant
-27th March 2004, 18:35
Lytham is definitely foreign if you're not from Lancashire. I should know - I'm from London!

Just finished setting out 16 pistes - even using classrooms with dividing partitions (without the dividing partitions if you get my drift). Going home now to write out 122 certificates..................

Australian
-27th March 2004, 20:43
ohnoes!

maggie!

ohnoes!

PM1
-27th March 2004, 23:12
Have a fab day at the Arnold - 122 is a record, n'est ce pas?? Sorry not to be there, but the pills is beginning to kick in, so may make it to Plovdiv for Satdi yet.........well, a LONG w/e is permissable, rather than a 24 hour turn round, even on "new lifestyle" criteria, surely?? Fingers crossed, mates.......:grin: :grin:

Keith.A.Smith
-28th March 2004, 17:42
Dear Maggie,

Sorry to hear you have been poorly after Edinburgh. Travel safely to Plovdiv. See you there. I am leaving home at 0530 on Tuesday and am on the 0855 from London to Sodia. I imagine many of our team will be on the same flight.

See you there,

Keith.

PM1
-29th March 2004, 09:11
Keith - Rich going out Wednesday, me hopefully Thursday/Friday.

Feeling :strong: as each day passes. Still spend a lot of my time:sleep: and will have to learn to :juggle: more effectively and not be such a :joker: Have to learn to say:stop: and "no", and mean it - that'll make a change, then.....

Will remember to pack the pills and the Immodium. You lot travelling - remember to drink BOTTLED WATER !!!!!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and support - I am truly blessed.:grin: :grin: I now should look less :hairfire: and more like my namesake - :magie: - but expect me to forget sometimes, so you have permission to remind me.................:grin:

PM1
-29th March 2004, 09:19
ps - Maggie's bung will NOT be a fag, or a bun, but could still be a bottle of red.....