PDA

View Full Version : kingkenny's life

Laurence
-7th May 2003, 23:41
mr kenny, do you in fact have a life or do you just sit monitoring this forum and watching a useless football team lose every game?
cos it seems to me like theres a few too many posts from you on here. who's with me on questioning the point of kenny's existence.

kingkenny
-8th May 2003, 07:26
Did you win the league or did you lose it to Man U scum?

Are you an armchair supporter?

And I might just have to change your profile on the lp site:

http://www.leonpaul.com/news/team_s/la_halst.htm
;)

Aoife
-8th May 2003, 10:51
Is sitting at this forum all hours of the day a bad thing?

It *is* a life... just not a particularly healthy one :)

(says the girl with the third most posts, who should be revising for her GCSEs... and is at school wholst she posts this message :wink: )

kingkenny
-8th May 2003, 11:13
Sounds like a good life to me. Oh to be at school again it was so much easier then.

Aoife
-8th May 2003, 12:13
Swop Kenny :)

You go to school and take GCSEs next week... and I'll be an excellent fencer who's great with computers :)

(but not until after my fencing lesson tonight... then we can swop :) )

Laurence
-8th May 2003, 13:56
oh yes, excellent fencer,kingkenny, thats a good one aoife.hahahahahaha. when was the last competition that you did kenny? and when was the last one you won?
but it's fine if you're happy with your life, some people are happy being sad.

rory
-8th May 2003, 14:02
<whispering to KingKenny>
You know, KingKenny, you ARE the moderator here... you could just delete all Laurence's postings....
<stop whispering>

So is success in life now judged on the number of fencing competitions you win?

It's just as well most of us aren't judged on those criteria! :(

Laurence
-8th May 2003, 14:09
you are mistaken rory. the discussions about kenny's life and his fencing ability are completely separate, i think that most good fencers are a bit sad. fencing gets to you in that way.
and yes, he is the moderator but he would be a very poor one if he had to rule this place with an iron fist and kick out everything remotely insulting. he can handle it. and i don't think censorship would work on me, i'll always get my message out, just like on blue peter eh kenny? did you see the phrase on a recording?

rory
-8th May 2003, 14:13
Fairy nuff.
I fully admit to being a sad freak *and* a crap fencer!

:upset:

Hudson
-8th May 2003, 18:30
Originally posted by Aoife

(says the girl with the third most posts, who should be revising for her GCSEs... and is at school wholst she posts this message :wink: )
But you are still far behind in the world of post's

Don't be to hard on yourself rory, most fencers are sad freaks or is it just me :dizzy:

Mischa
-8th May 2003, 18:47
Not everything in life revolves around fencing, Laurence.

In fact maybe it revolves around your mother's new hair colour -"It was the sun, honest!"

:rolleyes:

Aoife
-8th May 2003, 19:02
i'll always get my message out, just like on blue peter eh kenny? did you see the phrase on a recording?

Oooh, I wish I'd taped it now so I could go back and figure it out :) (it was great to watch by the way). Didja get Blue Peter Badges? (I've wanted one of those since I was knee-high to a table-top :) )

Not everything in life revolves around fencing

It doesn't?

DonnCarnage
-8th May 2003, 22:29
Is there really any point for this Thread?:shrug:
Who really cares what Kingkenny does with his life?:sleep:

Laurence
-8th May 2003, 23:55
so, you wrote a reply to this thread to say that you can't be bothered with it. we didn't ask you to bother yourself with it.

of course life doesn't revolve around fencing, i think it should be kept on the side of life.

kingkenny
-9th May 2003, 07:45
I care about my life I find it very interesting.
Laurence you are very friendly at the moment think about the FA cup and smile.

Aoife
-9th May 2003, 13:11
Go Kenny! :mexwave:

(not that I'm taking sides.... sorry Lawrence :) )

DonnCarnage
-13th May 2003, 12:33
By the way, who are u KingKenny???

I've never heard of u, but u've put the most imput in this forum

Was it you on Blue Peter???

U do Epee or Saber coz u definently don't do Foil

DC:pirate:

kingkenny
-13th May 2003, 12:38
Yes.
But I think my bum was bigger on tv. They say the camera ads pounds well laurence must of had about 8 on him.

Aoife
-13th May 2003, 13:11
lol, well, I've never seen you in real life Kenny, but you didn't seem to have a bum problem when I saw it (and I have a bum thing, so I would have noticed :) )

DC, I don't know if I can tell you who Kenny is, because he hasn't, but if you look around it'll say somewhere (try the introductions page, his one... I think maybe it says there... there's also hints in his profile) ((oh, and on BP he wasn't the one fencing, he was the one talking to the presenter)

Boo Boo
-13th May 2003, 15:52
You know that you are getting old when you realise that you look at guy's faces rather than their bottoms.... :eekk2:

Boo
:cookie:

Aoife
-13th May 2003, 20:05
You know that you are getting old when you realise that you look at guy's faces rather than their bottoms....

lol, it goes full circle really. You realise you're getting old when you start looking at their bottoms, then you realise you've gotten even older when your attention turns back to their faces :)

:moon: :moon: :moon: