PDA

View Full Version : Uhlmann/Allstar gear

Steve
-7th April 2004, 15:01
Has anyone ever ordered stuff from:

http://www.fechtsport-langenkamp.de

They sell Uhlmann/Allstar quite cheaply compared to the UK reps.:grin:

I was just wondering if they were any good, what their delivery times were like etc?

reposte
-8th April 2004, 08:26
They're simply a supplier for Uhlmann/Allstar. You cuold just as easily buy from the companies direct. But it's a very nice site indeed.

uk_45
-8th April 2004, 08:49
Yes very nice site, Shame that to make the english page they simply ran the site through a translater, There some intresting translations for example what we would read as: coloured Lame, Mens; has been translated from german to read: Lame for coloured men:confused:, or somthing like that.

Gav
-8th April 2004, 09:58
A warning about buying from Allstar abroad. If you attempt to buy stuff from Allstar (ie Allstar Germany) they will simply reject your offer and tell you contact the uk distributor.

Steve
-10th April 2004, 15:41
Well the reason i was looking at tyhis site is becouse the Allstar german site won't shio outside of Germany but these ppl will. And as i said it's alot cheaper than buying from the UK dealer... especially seeing as i'm in Ireland!

devalleassoc
-11th April 2004, 15:42
I agree. As a matter of fact I'm ordering kit from them at the moment. (It has not arrived yet) Even with the weak US $, I'm saving over 50%!! (And that's including shipping!!)