PDA

View Full Version : t-shirt

uk_45
-9th April 2004, 18:18
Ok the idea of a forum t-shirt came up in a few other threads now so if we did talk abrry in to this who would buy one.

PM1
-10th April 2004, 00:04
Yup - forum name on too??

kitten
-11th April 2004, 15:36
On the subject of fencing themed t-shirts - I found this the other day - it's fantastic!

www.big4ourbritches.com

;)

Could this be a new off shoot of Leon Paul...?

clockity
-11th April 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by kitten
On the subject of fencing themed t-shirts - I found this the other day - it's fantastic!

www.big4ourbritches.com

There was another thread on Big4OurBritches (http://fencingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=783) in another thread. I got a t-shirt from them which was nice and well made. I'd recommend them to anyone. They have some very nice designs too ;)

Steve
-11th April 2004, 16:02
Just went to the site, the stuff looks pretty cool... think i'll be making an order. Thanks for the link:)

devalleassoc
-11th April 2004, 19:23
Originally posted by uk_45
Ok the idea of a forum t-shirt came up in a few other threads now so if we did talk abrry in to this who would buy one.

I'll take one, as long as it's not tacky, traditional or frumpy!!:sam:

PM1
-11th April 2004, 21:09
...so you better get designing, then.....

Australian
-11th April 2004, 21:11
yeah i'd definately think long and hard (and eventually buy one)

devalleassoc
-11th April 2004, 22:15
Originally posted by PM1
...so you better get designing, then.....

I expected someone to say that!!:grin: (Of course it had to be you!!);)

PM1
-12th April 2004, 12:03
Nah - I was wrong side out that day - I have the task of designing a T shirt for the caterers for the Miller Hallett in June, so any ideas gratefully received...

Hamley
-12th April 2004, 15:49
Man that webpage is pretty cool, to bad i cant wear that stuff in school because i would get beat up lol

Noah

Hamley
-12th April 2004, 15:55
Man that webpage is pretty cool, to bad i cant wear that stuff in school because i would get beat up lol

Noah

Tarmac
-12th April 2004, 18:42
i'd be more than willing to donate Everybody's Free for the back of it if anybody thought that'd be a good idea... for a small fee!:tongue:

PM1
-12th April 2004, 18:48
But yes, of course !!! That would be an excellent choice ( and I was going to get around to doing a bit of it for our coach anyway as I said at the time).

taramc, can you either re post or put the reference up again, as there will be lots of newbies who have never seen it.....

perhaps lots of smilies as well??:confused: :grin: :) :dizzy:

Tarmac
-12th April 2004, 18:57
yeah no probs...
maybe they could be personalized to have our forum names on... then you'd know just who somebody was if you randomly saw them at a competition...

uk_45
-12th April 2004, 19:20
Yeah now that is a nice idea tarmac (long time no see). Please Barry please.

Tihon
-13th April 2004, 07:17
I did contact them once, ready to make an order but they never replied. I guess they don't percieve Croatia as a country with legit credit cards :(

Gav
-13th April 2004, 08:46
There is also www.fencingwear.com.

Yes I do think it's a good idea providing that people are willing to buy them. I've got a fencing.net T that Craig sent me from when he made up a batch a no-one bought them.

PM1
-13th April 2004, 12:28
Perhaps we could have a T shirt with Tarmac's ditty on the back and a raft of forum names on the front, and we could highlight our own name.....and have favourite/most used smilies too - are they originals?? - but perhaps this isn't making much sense..again... there are not that many avatars in use, are there?? there are several users of mine, I know....

And then LP could have the shirts on their equipment stalls (and Barry will get me to stand and flog them...) as well as sending them thru the post...so they'd have to have fencing forum logos on too....
:confused: :confused:

uk_45
-13th April 2004, 21:10
Yeah i like this maybe a kinda graffiti look, i like the idea of having our own name but i guess the would be tricky a could always have my own added on i spose.