PDA

View Full Version : No more BUSA....the season!

Naimst
-22nd April 2004, 15:02
So.....now that the BUSA Fencing leagues are finished for the year and the knockouts are over what is everyone going to do for their entertainment....apart from the obvious revision!
I have many plans for much cricket this term....what is everyone else up to??

Chris
-22nd April 2004, 16:23
Maybe we could organise a friendly with Newcastle or someone else close by for after the exams? Could have a not very good people team as well so Adrian and I get to fence :).

Lisa
-21st May 2004, 14:17
I'm quite in favour of just enjoying the sunshine and the time off, though friendly sounds good, keeps people in shape :) Maybe see if we can arrange something through Laura or Jules?

Naimst
-21st May 2004, 21:28
Was on to this many many weeks ago to make part of end of season training but unfortunately Newcastle....the skivers!.....finish way early and aren't really going to be about but we are working on it still!!!
Nai

Chris
-21st May 2004, 21:46
all those b******* wandering around having finished...

Lisa
-22nd May 2004, 16:37
Lazy buggers, all of them
:tongue:

whizzkid1982
-22nd May 2004, 19:28
well if your going to go to a pretentious uni that makes you register in the summer!!!

and i won't be skiving!! i will be in training for reykavik and the cole, and the nationals. speaking of which can i come to the monday to wednesday of your post-season training???

Long Boy
-23rd May 2004, 19:46
durhams not a pretentious uni...
no one down here trains anymore :(

Lisa
-23rd May 2004, 20:47
I would be training, but the uni is being evil, by posing this inhumane thing on us called exams.... being a finalist, i'm getting a bit worried....
:womping: <- uni
:( <- me

Chris
-23rd May 2004, 22:38
:shrug: <----- me

Naimst
-24th May 2004, 22:13
Whizzkid - You can come to everything you like in end-of-season....will send you the details when they are finalised....or J will have them too. Bring anyone from Newcastle who is about...the more the merrier....will be about 10

whizzkid1982
-25th May 2004, 10:17
Originally posted by Naimst
Whizzkid - You can come to everything you like in end-of-season....will send you the details when they are finalised....or J will have them too. Bring anyone from Newcastle who is about...the more the merrier....will be about 10

cheers naimst. will see if anyone else is interested.

Shaolin Monkey
-4th June 2004, 19:52
He hasn't chcked yet:grin:

Naimst
-5th June 2004, 21:55
Well you are more than welcome to come along!
Nai

Shaolin Monkey
-5th June 2004, 23:05
I have no info nor do I have transport

Chris
-5th June 2004, 23:52
You could catch a train :P.

I'll be going to all of the training, and I live near the station - if you walk to my house, I'll give you a lift to Maiden castle; pmed you my mob and email address, so let me know.

Shaolin Monkey
-6th June 2004, 11:57
give me an email with details and il see if I can get back to you

Shaolin Monkey
-6th June 2004, 12:47
Never mind, just got the pms ta guys will see how my results are ( we medics get them before we go home for the summer) would love to come though so will get back to you.

d30sj0
-16th June 2004, 12:49
I'm going to try and find a page three model to play with who will hopefully have a car and drive me to all my fencing competitions next year. And hopefully with a house in Stockton to kip over at.