PDA

View Full Version : The Fencing Forum App!

agressifescrimeur
-27th August 2014, 06:34
Should be available to iPad, Android... etc. Should have everything the website has. Also, someone should make a fencing forum game, where it's literally virtual fencing. Wouldn't that be cool? Like... A fencing virtual world! Anyway, the app idea sounds good. Also, I think there should be ads for this forum because fencing.net, another forum is quite popular!!! This forum is better though. ;)

Cyranna's Father
-27th August 2014, 08:37
Should be available to iPad, Android... etc. Should have everything the website has. Also, someone should make a fencing forum game, where it's literally virtual fencing. Wouldn't that be cool? Like... A fencing virtual world! Anyway, the app idea sounds good. Also, I think there should be ads for this forum because fencing.net, another forum is quite popular!!! This forum is better though. ;)

There is virtual fencing on the internet, card based and played in real time with graphics - En Garde

agressifescrimeur
-27th August 2014, 09:23
There is virtual fencing on the internet, card based and played in real time with graphics - En Garde

Wait, is that the board game thingo? Could you send me a link? Thanks! :o

Rudd
-7th October 2014, 12:53

Do you have a link? It sound very similar to this board game (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gryphon-Games-EN0002-En-Garde/dp/B001J8TSW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412686369&sr=8-1&keywords=en+garde) which is a lot of fun.

Harryscott
-8th October 2014, 00:22
Do you have a link? It sound very similar to this board game (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gryphon-Games-EN0002-En-Garde/dp/B001J8TSW8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412686369&sr=8-1&keywords=en+garde) which is a lot of fun.

Looks intriguing. How do you play it?

Cyranna's Father
-8th October 2014, 10:14

we have the original version Harry, it is good fun and a good passer of time (and you don't need to be fit, all you need is a sharp brain)

Cyranna's Father
-8th October 2014, 10:16

HARRY!!! clear your inbox (or failing that - your outbox)

Harryscott
-9th October 2014, 23:27
HARRY!!! clear your inbox (or failing that - your outbox)

Oops! Apologies. Done.