PDA

View Full Version : allstar and ulhum kit

nirvana
-2nd May 2004, 20:52
See allstar and ulhum do they have the same kit with just an allstar or uhlman stamp on it? If they do why does any1 buy from uhlmun cos its more expensive?

devalleassoc
-3rd May 2004, 02:43
Dunno, must be a colour thing. Personally. I prefer red!!;)

Demonic
-3rd May 2004, 18:20
from what i remember when i once did work experience working at 'blades' many years ago malcom said the uhlmann and allstar were owned by the same family.
I beleave uhlmann kits are cut different but not sure again on that one.

devalleassoc
-3rd May 2004, 18:51
I've heard that as well. Apparently the Allstar kit is a snugger fit.:cool: The Uhlmann is "baggier"!:tongue:

Rdb811
-3rd May 2004, 19:10
I've heard they are the same, but also that the Uhlmann is supposed to be cheaper.

srb
-3rd May 2004, 20:02
This is a question that comes up from time to time. Both Allstar and Uhlmann are German companies. The owner of Allstar also has the majority share in Uhlmann.

Some of their kit is identical, some is slightly different. The cut of the Allstar equipment is supposed to be slightly snugger.

ALL of the Allstar and Uhlmann equipment is available from the Allstar-Uhlmann UK shops. One in Scotland, one in Staines. At the moment, due to the history of the UK company, the Scottish shop sells more Allstar equipment, and the Staines shop sells more Uhlmann equipment. As you can buy all the equipment from either shop, the prices should be similar, if not the same.

srb

devalleassoc
-4th May 2004, 02:16
There you have it!! Red or blue....choose your colour!!:sam:

oddball
-6th May 2004, 11:22
or white

devalleassoc
-6th May 2004, 12:13
HMmmmmmmmm!!:dizzy: