PDA

View Full Version : Final Prize Draw For The Questionnaire

wingnutLP
-5th May 2004, 15:21
Dear Fencers,

Thank you all so much for all the feedback we received from the questionnaire. In general the results were very positive and we are currently analysing the information. We will be making several changes to our services and numerous modifications of products on the basis of the opinions of the fencing public. The response was so good that we have increased the number of prizes we are giving away to say thank you to everyone who took the time to fill out the questionnaire.

The star prizes were randomly selected from the 5 clubs with the most responses.
The First prize is still a complete set of apparatus (C700) worth £737 this includes a 3 weapon box, spools ground leads and a case. There are also now TWO additional prizes of three weapon club apparatus (C620) worth £292.

The First prize of a complete C700 set of apparatus goes to UMASS Fencing club in the USA

The two second prizes of a three weapon Club box C620 go to Oulun Miekkailuseura in Finland and Truro Fencing club in England.

We donít have a main e mail address for these clubs so could the head coach at each of them clubs please contact us to arrange for delivery.

The four £100 prizes were randomly selected and went to:

The first of them is UNCLAIMED The winner has been e mailed 4 times and this prize has not been claimed! I canít disclose his full e mail but it starts chrisv***@hotmail.com and he fences at Norfolk Academy of Fencing if you fence there or know someone who this e mail address may belong to please ask them to check their mail. If the prize is unclaimed by Wednesday the 12th of May it will be drawn again.

The second £100 prize went to Chris from Redhill and Reigate Epee Club.

The third £100 prize went to Giselle at Newcastle University Fencing Club.

The Fourth and final £100 prize went to George from Salle Trois Armes in the USA.

Thank you again for your responses we will be sending a newsletter soon detailing all of the changes we are making based on your feedback.

uk_45
-5th May 2004, 16:27
Wingnut hotmail (if setup) blocks all e-mails from any one but those in the address book if you have another way of contacting them i would try it. (sure you have thought of this)

If not give the prize to me

hayleyjade
-5th May 2004, 17:02
no!!!!!! give it 2 me!!!!!!!!:) :grin:

wingnutLP
-6th May 2004, 07:33
I have my hotmail account set to filter everything but it puts it in a junk mail folder which is automatically emptied each week. I have no other means of contact so if they don't check their junk mail soon then I am afraid the prize will have to be RANDOMLY re allocated!

uk_45
-6th May 2004, 09:34
The large bulging bag of money is in the post!!!

hayleyjade
-8th May 2004, 17:54
you could randomly gibe it to the most rnadom person around (eg me!!!!! teehee! discovered today everyone at work thinks im mad and wierd!!!!!!)

uk_45
-8th May 2004, 17:57
Any news yet? have they claimed it?

PM1
-10th May 2004, 20:04
no of course not:rolleyes: :confused: :transport

uk_45
-10th May 2004, 21:19
That was random!

PM1
-10th May 2004, 21:26
(I couldn't bring myself to tell you how tht post came about.....I thought i'd deleted it, too.....)

uk_45
-10th May 2004, 21:29
Oh come on, dont leave me in suspence!

wingnutLP
-11th May 2004, 09:05
They finally got in touch yesterday so no more prizes I am afraid...

PM1
-11th May 2004, 11:00
...so it's time to start ANOTHER comp...c'mon...whilst the Boss is away the minions will play......:grin:

(and not one the requires as many people from the same club to post as poss, please....some of us is from tiny ones..)Mwah