PDA

View Full Version : HTML Signature.

wingnutLP
-12th May 2003, 14:58
You can now insert HTML in your signature.

Go to your user cp and then user profiles.

Have fun!!!

kingkenny
-22nd May 2003, 11:30
Well that went down like a lead balloon. Haven't seen one person with HTML in their signature.

twohappyhippos
-22nd May 2003, 13:03
hey, it might have worked, if only people knew what HTML is and how to work it!

rory
-22nd May 2003, 13:20
It's a techy thing.
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it, dearie.
<ducks>

See below for an example :cool:

(and no - the signature's not aimed at anyone in particular - I'm not *that* insulting... am I?)

twohappyhippos
-22nd May 2003, 15:35
its cool i wouldnt hit you!!! id agree with you. i have no idea when it comes to computors im really bad with them! they seem to hate me :( <awww> i know!!!

Muso440
-22nd May 2003, 17:21
Originally posted by twohappyhippos
i have no idea when it comes to computors im really bad with them! they seem to hate me :( <awww> i know!!!

Just take your sword to them. I would. ;)

twohappyhippos
-22nd May 2003, 17:28
but then my daddy would yell at me for smashing the comp up! then id be in biiiiiiiig trouble :rolleyes:

Aoife
-24th May 2003, 17:10
lol, I was told off for stabbing the TV screen once..... but the people on it were REALLY annoying me... and I just happened to be holding my sword as I watched (well, I'd only just got it, okay! :) )

Hudson
-24th May 2003, 17:15
Originally posted by Aoife
lol, I was told off for stabbing the TV screen once..... but the people on it were REALLY annoying me... and I just happened to be holding my sword as I watched (well, I'd only just got it, okay! :) )
take this as a warning then.oy Aofie or she will stab you, she might just stab you anyway though :grin:

bufc99
-24th May 2003, 17:53
Don't worry KingK, there's a few of us with HTML signatures now. I'm sure it'll catch on eventually.

originally posted by twohappyhippos

hey, it might have worked, if only people knew what HTML is and how to work it!

A nice beginner's guide to HTML can be found at www.webmonkey.com (http://www.webmonkey.com)

Then you can do a nice fancy signature.