PDA

View Full Version : Durham Foil

Tubby
-15th July 2004, 15:39
Does anyone know where I would be able to get an electronic copy of the entry form for the Durham LPJS Foil comp?

uk_45
-15th July 2004, 15:50
Could try the comp entry on the LP website store

Tubby
-16th July 2004, 14:55
thanks, however that was only Arnold.

pinkelephant
-17th July 2004, 07:18
Try Clive Ridsdale or Barry Flood. If you haven't got their e-mail addresses, PM me - but I'll be away for the rest of the weekend.

By the way, one of your little people at Harrogate won the U11 foil at the NWJS (Jamie Albert). I now have the trophy for him. If anyone from Harrogate is going to any comps in the near future can you let me know and I'll try to get it to him. I was very impressed with the way he handled the final.

vikkia
-17th July 2004, 14:57
Hi Pinkelephant,
thanks for your comments about Jamie. He is in the States at the moment and I will show him when he gets home he will be chuffed! (2 weeks of peace no kids no husband no fencing! !)
We will be doing both Durham and Leicester LPJS so could see you there. Or if you are over this way we could meet up. Whatever is easiest for you. Tubby, I spoke with Alex Craids dad and he said he was going to bring them to Leicester as according to the calender it is before Durham this year.However if you get one can email it to me.
Thanks