PDA

View Full Version : Wanted foils masks and the straight jacket things

dandaz
-28th July 2004, 20:30
Maybe pick up from anywhere,not too bothered about condition as long as the foils have pointy bits and the masks do not have wacking holes in them....

Can pay by cash/cheque/paypal/postal order...

One set for a fourteen year old and one for a eight year old please and maybe one for dad!!

Bit`s and pieces also bought...

Any help welcomed...

e mail

No email addresses on the board please. You can be PM'd instead. Gav

dandaz
-3rd August 2004, 22:31
Originally posted by Gav
"dandaz you have mail"

Where? certainly not in my inbox.......But I suppose it`s a message to any-one ,do not mess...

Censorship is sure a way to quash the small guys.....

I fought in two wars for freedom of speech ya know....:cool:

Boo Boo
-4th August 2004, 00:51
Originally posted by dandaz
Maybe pick up from anywhere,not too bothered about condition as long as the foils have pointy bits and the masks do not have wacking holes in them....

If this is serious, you are mad. Fencing is a potentially dangerous sport (even in the hands of inexperienced kids): if the equipment is in bad condition, then the people using it can get hurt or even killed: all fencing equipment - especially masks, jackets and plasterons (under jackets) - should be in good/safe condition.

Do these kids belong to a club yet?

Where? certainly not in my inbox.......But I suppose it`s a message to any-one ,do not mess...

Censorship is sure a way to quash the small guys.....

Gav was doing that for your own potection - assuming you don't want your email address picked up and to receive an inbox of spam...

Boo

dandaz
-4th August 2004, 07:10
Originally posted by Boo Boo

Do these kids belong to a club yet?

Gav was doing that for your own potection - assuming you don't want your email address picked up and to receive an inbox of spam...

Boo

Hi

I meant Gav was suppose to mail me on my other thread..

Kids are in a club ,but home [supervision] practise would also be benificial maybe somewhere sell`s plastic foils???

Thanks for your reply...

Duno about the mad bit though...:spin:

gbm
-4th August 2004, 12:47
Leon Paul sell a plastic foil kit and accompanying mask, which I think you'll probably still need a jacket with, but you'd be better getting proper jackets, steam foils and masks, and plastrons are probably a good idea.

Gav
-4th August 2004, 13:06
Hi

I did PM you previously. If you wish to reply to the PM then feel free..

Insipiens
-4th August 2004, 13:34
May be dandaz is not familliar with the concept of personal messages. If so he will need to know that they are part of the forum, and you can see them from the forum jump options.

Boo Boo
-4th August 2004, 14:55

Kids are in a club ,but home [supervision] practise would also be benificial maybe somewhere sell`s plastic foils???

Sorry, I was replying to the censorship bit.

Have you asked about equipment at your children's club? If there are quite a few other kids there, then there might already be a market for second equipment there (since kids are constantly outgrowing their kit...).

Boo

dandaz
-4th August 2004, 15:12
Hi

Cheers boo, I will do now....:mexwave:

later fencing dudes.....