PDA

View Full Version : Nice Photos from Athens

Mr Flea
-2nd September 2004, 12:26
http://www.fencingphotos.com

some good shots of the fencing at the Olympics from the officle FIE photographer (good work if you can get it).

personal favs are the high jumping attack and the foot on the chest attack (not to be tried at home)...

Steve
-2nd September 2004, 12:31
Some pretty amazing shots there!!:cool:

Boo Boo
-2nd September 2004, 12:44
I love the MF photo where the French guy has his foot on the Italian's chest...wonder wht that was about (and whether a card was given).

A few "unflattering" shots of Vezzali, though...

Boo

hokers
-2nd September 2004, 13:03
New wallpaper from the "Fine Art" fencing photos section :eyerise:

5490 if anyone's wondering :) :)

break_charmer
-2nd September 2004, 13:25
they're cool shots

btw your mailbox full - sort it:)

Gav
-2nd September 2004, 13:59
Originally posted by hokers

I agree, and a fine selection sir!

Mr Flea
-2nd September 2004, 14:02
hmm, not sure that the outfit in that photo complies with the new CEN equipment regulations though?:o:

Naughty foilist
-2nd September 2004, 14:23
Originally posted by hokers

This only confirms the reputation for male sabreurs keeping their brains in their off target areas.

Himself would only agree with me.

Canis
-3rd September 2004, 12:37
Originally posted by Mr Flea
hmm, not sure that the outfit in that photo complies with the new CEN equipment regulations though?:o:

:grin: :grin: This is the first pictures of the new lightweight - invisible "bejing" range cen2 kit that will be obligatory for the next olympics and will get fencing 100% bbc TV coverage a' la womens beach volleyball:grin: :grin: :grin:

natsgrant
-3rd September 2004, 12:50
Pure dead brilliant!

Now how did that guy get that high...?

Mr Flea
-3rd September 2004, 13:12
Originally posted by Canis
:grin: :grin: This is the first pictures of the new lightweight - invisible "bejing" range cen2 kit that will be obligatory for the next olympics and will get fencing 100% bbc TV coverage a' la womens beach volleyball:grin: :grin: :grin:

...i think this has to be used in conjunction with the new FIE maraging feather duster...;)

Boo Boo
-3rd September 2004, 13:15
If it was up to you lot, fencing would be replaced in he Olympics by female, naked mud-wrestling... :rolleyes:

Naughty foilist
-3rd September 2004, 13:26
Don't encourage them.

Just let them know that we prefer the male fencers with nice tight bums to wear suitably tight breeches in the rear and baggy enough to not make us sick in the front. (I'm still mildly traumatised by the slow motion action replays of Linford Christie winning medals.)

As we will never stop them oogling, we can at least lay down some guidelines on what is most likely to get appreciative,... stares.

And campaign for more fencing on TV. Preferably down the piste shots with plenty of toned athletes competing,...

symon
-3rd September 2004, 15:00
Tsk!!!! you women all have a one tracked mind!!!!;)

Foilling Around
-3rd September 2004, 21:53
The jumping foillist is not so great when you realise that his left hand is pulling on a secret wire especially installed for acts of fencing levetation.

Slash
-8th September 2004, 12:29
Very cool!
What's with the kicking though?
I agree about the breeches, I seem to notice LP have quite a nice "stretch" in them;)