PDA

View Full Version : Question for Leon Paul staff

Petch66
-12th September 2004, 20:01
Important question so hoping you can help me:

For my A-level product study i am looking at he Leon paul 1600N mesh mask (ref 280) fitted with contour fit system.

Can you give me all the information about mask materials, manufacturing processes and the designers as possible? I need to know about the people who designed it including names and so on.

Thanks guys/girls

Glue Boy
-12th September 2004, 20:05
thats a good idea for A-levels!

I saw 'Faking It' today with a snob doing graphiti! When he went back to do his history he did his report on the history of Graphiti!

Sorry i just realised that this is :offtopic:

wingnutLP
-13th September 2004, 09:24
The mask like a lot of our equipment was designed by Barry Paul and the design is constantly evolving.

We can't give out specific information on the mesh supplier etc but if you can make it to the factory we can show you how they are manufactured.

Petch66
-13th September 2004, 10:36
cheers m8 thats useful. Where bout is the factory? London presumably?

wingnutLP
-13th September 2004, 11:03
Camden in london which I guess is quite a treck for you!

Petch66
-13th September 2004, 16:09
Alas for it is....how do i go about getting in exactly?

I wont need to come at night with grappling hooks will i?

Glue Boy
-13th September 2004, 16:12
Originally posted by Petch66
I wont need to come at night with grappling hooks will i?

lol :007:

Petch66
-17th September 2004, 08:46
Wingnut, what is the address of the factory? Me and a m8 are gonna try come down this or next month. cheers.

wingnutLP
-17th September 2004, 10:04
http://www.leonpaul.com/home/contact.htm

e mail me first sales at leonpaul.com to organise a date when someone will be about to show you.

Canis
-17th September 2004, 13:51
Originally posted by wingnutLP
http://www.leonpaul.com/home/contact.htm

e mail me first sales at leonpaul.com to organise a date when someone will be about to show you.

Wingnut,

Would there be any chance of you doing an open day or similar as i'm sure that there are quite a lot of us that would be interested in a chance to have a nose round your factory!

Tarmac
-17th September 2004, 14:31
i concurr.
would be very interesting.. got any jobs?

wingnutLP
-17th September 2004, 14:33
In general anyone that comes to the shop on a weekday is welcome to have a quick tour of the factory provided someone is free to take them and they ask nicely!
We can't do weekends because there is no one there working so there is not much to see.
It is pretty interesting in a sad act nerd kind of way!

I only wanted to know when Petch wanted to come because by the sound of it he will want to ask a bunch of questions to various people and see in a bit more detail how the masks are constructed.

Petch66
-19th September 2004, 18:17
Yeh i will be lol I'll have to e-mail you like a week in advance cos i gotta take train down. Am i allowed cameras/ vid cameras?

wingnutLP
-20th September 2004, 07:39
Originally posted by Petch66
Yeh i will be lol I'll have to e-mail you like a week in advance cos i gotta take train down. Am i allowed cameras/ vid cameras?

Maybe! I will have a look at the area around mask production to see if there is anything secret there!

I am off on holiday for two weeks as of this friday and I will then be terribly busy for at least a week after that but any time beyond that I should be free enough to spare you some time.