PDA

View Full Version : Leicester LPJS

Winwaloe
-13th September 2004, 10:36
Many congrats to all those involved in organising the Leics LPJS. Well organised and run, consistent good refing (well the bits that I saw), enjoyable and good fun. Some really good fencing from the youngsters and some exciting semi's and finals.

Tubby
-13th September 2004, 12:24
Who was the lady ref with brown hair in a pony tail, wearing specs, mid to late 20's (surely no older), size 8 (size 6 depending on cut), reffing on Sunday?

Winwaloe
-13th September 2004, 13:26
The one didn't (along with most others) appreciate piercing whistles?

Tubby
-13th September 2004, 16:57
Yes, I think it was her who asked for more decorum in the hall.

27ab1c
-14th September 2004, 18:17
Steady, she's a member of this forum.
Still, Tubby, given that her son was in the under-15s, I bet you're now in her good books!

Lynne
-14th September 2004, 19:01
Thank you Tubby! You are now officially in my good books. What do you want to know and why. Are you the Dad in the navy I was talking to about the stroppy left handed fencer? (not your fencer, mine!)

Tubby
-14th September 2004, 20:28
er, :rolleyes: ah, um, just wanted to know, for future reference. :o:

As to which dad I am, that would be disappointing to know.

PM1
-14th September 2004, 21:23
But as I know you both I have GREAT POWER !!!!! tee hee....:rolleyes:

You are both well worth knowing, just in case you needed that re assurance....

Australian
-14th September 2004, 21:47
i was there too....

was fairly not well on the sunday, had a sore throat so bad i could barely speak

Tubby
-14th September 2004, 22:43
Originally posted by PM1
But as I know you both I have GREAT POWER !!!!! tee hee.... M, never let it be said that I ever underestimated your power.

Tubby
-14th September 2004, 22:45
Originally posted by Australian
i was there too....

was fairly not well on the sunday, had a sore throat so bad i could barely speak Why does everyone look so young?

I should've introduced myself.

Australian
-14th September 2004, 23:08
come say hi if you are going to be at bristol, or shropshire

Danny_Boy
-15th September 2004, 11:26
had a sore throat so bad i could barely speak

Why was that, Dave?

Credit to you, though, you did an excellent job of handling one of those tragic U-9's on-the-piste breakdowns in one of the fights you reffed. My hat goes off to you.

I was reffing on the Sunday too, Tubby. Who were you?

-

Danny Boy

Tubby
-15th September 2004, 21:40
Originally posted by Danny_Boy
I was reffing on the Sunday too, Tubby. Who were you?
I was being me, I think. I lent my batman outfit to a guy I met in family court ................

PM1
-15th September 2004, 21:45
TUBBS!!!!! you're a very BAD man, usually accompanying 2 very good children, one a girlie about 11 y old, the other a boy, about 10. ANd they are good little fencers.

Dad - well now.....wicked sense of humour and smile to match...and I like his wife and better half, too!!:o:

Tubby
-16th September 2004, 06:03
M. Put my picture on the net, why don't you!

Oh, yeah... I've already done that, but that was ages ago on a different thread ... these youngsters just don't keep up. But you've got to give me credit that I didn't say I was the 17 y.o. elder sister watching my little brother fence :grin:

PM1
-16th September 2004, 20:30
yeah, right.....:rolleyes: