PDA

View Full Version : Weapons

jonny
-23rd October 2004, 14:58
I think there should be a little icon under the user's title on their posts to indicate what weapons they fence.

Glue Boy
-31st October 2004, 18:20
i agree!

Ulrika
-1st November 2004, 17:35
Nice idea!
Not necessarily an icon (User info "box" might look busy), but perhaps some text saying your weapon?

Adler
-1st November 2004, 19:46
I think there should be a little icon under the user's title on their posts to indicate what weapons they fence.

I second that or third it in this case before anyone gets pedantic.:)

gbm
-2nd November 2004, 23:07
Originally posted by Adler
I second that or third it in this case before anyone gets pedantic.:)

Wouldn't that be fourth it? ;)

Adler
-3rd November 2004, 10:58
Well done you spotted the deliberate mistake :rolleyes: "as a reward you can have a small holiday.......there did you enjoy it? good back to work".

madfencer
-3rd November 2004, 12:42
there also should b one telling everyone else if their online or not and if they dont want anyone to kno they're online, they could click a buttom or summat!! that'd be good!!!

Australian
-3rd November 2004, 13:04
Originally posted by madfencer
there also should b one telling everyone else if their online or not and if they dont want anyone to kno they're online, they could click a buttom or summat!! that'd be good!!!

there is one that does this already. It looks like this http://fencingforum.com/forum/images/on.gif if you are online, and this http://fencingforum.com/forum/images/off.gif if offline. It is next to the profile button on the post.

gbm
-3rd November 2004, 15:27
And there is also an option to log on invisibly.

If you click on 'currently active users' on the home page, you can see what (visible) people were last doing...

bufc99
-4th November 2004, 01:38
madfencer, to be online but not let anybody see that you are online, ther is an option in your profile. User CP > profile at the top. normally something like, 'Let others see that I am online'