PDA

View Full Version : BUSA Individuals - referees required

UglyBug
-2nd November 2004, 14:50
Hi all,

It is that merry time of year again when we put together the referees for BUSA Individuals and we need some more.

Travel, accommodation and some food and drink expenses will be paid.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Preference will be given to level of qualification, experience at opens and ability to referee more than one weapon.

Cheers folks!!

Boo Boo
-2nd November 2004, 17:12
Hi UglyBug

How about some dates, times and location?

Boo

doobarz
-2nd November 2004, 17:53
Nottingham University

Friday 3rd December - ME/ WS 12pm start
Saturday 4th December - MF/ WE 9am start
Sunday 5th December MS/ WF 9am start

UglyBug
-3rd November 2004, 09:02
Originally posted by Boo Boo
Hi UglyBug

How about some dates, times and location?

Boo

D'oh - thanks doobarz

Nick_C
-13th November 2004, 16:11
Is it going to be Open rules for the BUSA's? ie will there be weapons testing?

(we have so far managed to get by thru our BUSA league without weapons testing. What happens if we enter 6 people and the club only has 1 epee with an acceptable spring: i just thought that this would be a good time to fix broken epee's/foils if need be!!)

Dave Hillier
-13th November 2004, 16:55
The BUSAs are one of the few comps with weight (and shim in epee) testing through out. This is mostly due to the poor quality / reliability of club kit.

So yes you will need your epees (and foils) legal and two per person (well you may get away with one per person and a couple of spares if you are lucky)

Neo
-10th December 2004, 13:04
DID ANYONE FIND A SEE THROUGH LEON PAUL VISION 2000 MASK LEFT AT BUSA? IF SO, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RETURN IT. I SUSPECT I CAN'T AFFORD TO REPLACE IT ATM.

If anyone has the contact details for the organisers could u send me them.... :(