PDA

View Full Version : Allegedly

Canis
-4th November 2004, 16:20
:grin: Allegedly Section :grin:

A lot of forum posts recently seem to involve people discussing allegeded incidents of alleged "misbehaviour" of fencers, coaches, and anyone else that comes broardly under the banner of fencing .- as exasurbated by news releases that say

"some humanoid mamal that may or may not have anything to do with fencing or any other sport might of been involved in an occurence. This ocurrence may or may not have involved one or more other humanoid mamals that may or may not have anything to do with fencing or any other sport.

this opccurence is currently might be being being investigated by:the BFA /the queen/Great Uncle Bulgaria/ the police/the rhodesian light infantry* (delete as applicable) and until they have completed any investigation we would apreciate it if humanoid mamals that may or may not have anything to do with fencing or any other sport would refrain from debating the matter further.

:tongue: given that they seem to be the most contentious interesting and generally slanderous threads how about giving them a section of their own?:tongue: :moon: :grin: :o: :cool:

Mark Oakley
-4th November 2004, 17:39
I'm no lawyer, but I don't think adding the word "allegedly" to the end of a libellous statement gives you much legal protection.

pinkelephant
-4th November 2004, 17:40
How about NOT giving them a separate thread but ignoring them instead? If details are not given it is for a reason.

PM1
-6th November 2004, 23:09
I'll run with that one.