PDA

View Full Version : Team Foil - London 28 Nov

Tubby
-5th November 2004, 12:30
Does anyone know if this comp is still on? Where can I get an entry form from? I've tried emailing Dr Halsted but no reply so far, is this still the person to contact about the comp? Closing date in a week time so can't even hope to pick up an entry form at Cambridge.

Couldn't help but notice that that weekend looks busy in London for the epee seniors.

vil
-5th November 2004, 13:01
Is this (http://freespace.virgin.net/peter.hfc/Miller%20Hallett%20details/TeamEntryForm2003.htm) what you're after?

Insipiens
-5th November 2004, 14:45
Does anyone else find it ironic that Leon Paul should be sponsoring the Wilkinson Sword team epée? :rolleyes:

BigPappaBear
-5th November 2004, 15:11
vil - I think that's the team Epee event that's part of the Miller Hallet.

Tubby - Are you sending the Kids out + one to act as team Tubby?

vil
-5th November 2004, 16:00
Originally posted by BigPappaBear
vil - I think that's the team Epee event that's part of the Miller Hallet.

Tubby - Are you sending the Kids out + one to act as team Tubby?
:oops Somehow I read "London" and "team" and completely missed the word foil. :o:

Tubby
-5th November 2004, 21:36
Originally posted by BigPappaBear
Tubby - Are you sending the Kids out + one to act as team Tubby? [/B] No, walk before he can run is what I've been telling the boy. The team should be quite a strong U11 team and should give most a run for their money.

Andy W.
-6th November 2004, 14:48
If anyone is having problems getting the forms, I have them and willing to copy.

:)

Andy W.
-11th November 2004, 15:34
Tubby, in view of the TAs the day before looks like a weekend in London for you?

Tubby
-11th November 2004, 21:12
TA? What TA? They must have forgotton our email address. Anyway I was supposed to be visiting family on Saturday.

gbm
-11th November 2004, 21:17
Follow the white rabbit (or possibly just follow the link)...

http://fencingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3432

Tubby
-25th November 2004, 23:18
The venue is University College School sports hall. Does anyone know whether the sports hall is located at the Junior school, Senior school or near the sports ground?

Andy W.
-26th November 2004, 17:44
The entrance is in Frognal just off the Finchley Road close to Finchley Road Tube.

The school appears as "Uni College School" on most maps.

The sports hall is there, where there is usually a trail of used fencing masks to give you a clue.

Tubby
-28th November 2004, 22:53
Ta Andy.

Clare Halsted
-29th November 2004, 21:33
I have several items of unnamed kit and clothing left behind yesterday. Please contact me if you are missing anything. Also, a LP size 3 foil with yellow handle and name on guard disappeared. Please check in case it was taken in error.
Many thanks.
Clare

vikkia
-30th November 2004, 20:50
No Joy on Kit! but once again many thanks on a well run tournament. Kids had great fun! The book has not been put down yet!
Boris is a star. can we copy him? if so how?
Many thanks
Vikki