PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Student events

myopic
-18th January 2005, 14:32
This is for the attention of any student at a Scottish university or college without a regular fencing club. You are entitled yo compete in the Scottish Student Championships. Also if you have been fencing for two years or under you are eligible for the Beginners event.

These are the dates and locations:

Beginners: 5-6th February @ Edinburgh University

Individuals: 19-20th February @ Aberdeen University

An entry form for the Beginners is already available and the Individuals will be being produced shortly. The best way to recieve them is to be added to the mailing list, Please PM me if you want to be added and I can field any questions here.

Craig Watt
SASF president

bucket
-19th January 2005, 10:53
Craig,

Thank You. Thank You. A million times thank you.

If I could afford it, I'd buy you your bodyweight in Beer/ wine/ sprits.

That i'm allowed to fence in Student individuals is the best news I've heard since well, since the start of this academic year.

:party: :mexwave:

Pete "Bucket" Traill.

myopic
-19th January 2005, 14:28
No problem.

Do you wish to be included on the SASF mailing list so that you get the info/entry form when it comes out?

nessyfencer
-27th January 2005, 22:07
Originally posted by bucket
Craig,

Thank You. Thank You. A million times thank you.

If I could afford it, I'd buy you your bodyweight in Beer/ wine/ sprits.

That i'm allowed to fence in Student individuals is the best news I've heard since well, since the start of this academic year.

:party: :mexwave:

Pete "Bucket" Traill.

Cannot agree more!! If it was not for Craig keepin us right I would have not known about what goes on where and how to get involved, unless you are part of a university club, you aint told about these things. Many Thanks Craig, and of course, everyone else who is involved in helping out with these sort of things. Looking forward to the individuals in Aberdeen.

Ronnie

myopic
-30th January 2005, 11:45
Just an update for all those wondering where the entry form for the individuals is, the captain at Aberdeen assures me that it will be posted imminantly, he has just been very busy with exams.

The form for the beginners is available and the deadline for its return to Edinburgh is this wednesday. If anyone wants it and doesn't have it please let me know soon as and I'll get a form to you.