PDA

View Full Version : Eton Foil

Tubby
-24th January 2005, 21:54
Does anyone know if the entry form is available on the net? If so can you please post the link, ta.

Bonehead
-25th January 2005, 17:02
Try www.salleeton.com!

Tubby
-25th January 2005, 17:10
any where specific?

Bonehead
-25th January 2005, 17:18
Oops.....There was a link to it on the site before, but it appears to have vanished, sorry.

vikkia
-25th January 2005, 18:16
Hi Tubby ,
I have got an entry form on its way to me I will photo copy it for you. by the way the closing date in the LPJS booklet is wrong by a month!!! talk to me tommorrow

Andy W.
-28th January 2005, 19:44
Vikkia or Tubby, Any chance of a copy of that application form by email? Please??

Also does anyone know which day the U13 Girl event is?

Ta.

Foilling Around
-28th January 2005, 20:58
I'm in the same boat with the Eton form. Always is the most difficult form to get hold off. Except last year when it was online.

So if anyone has scanned in a copy can they post it for us.

Tubby
-29th January 2005, 01:25
Vikkia has jumped on a jet and is currently stateside and I didn't get to see her before she went. I will put the feelers out ......

Andy W.
-29th January 2005, 09:49
Ta:)

vikkia
-2nd February 2005, 09:51
Back from Stateside and no form arrived as yet , I'll give Joan a call again and see if I can get one. But a sI said before the closing date is out by a month and it doesn't close till 5th March so we still have some time. there may be some at Nottingham I think there was last time!

vikkia
-8th February 2005, 09:52
Form arrived this morning,have made a couple of copies. It is also avaiable at www.salleeton.com so it can be printed staight of the web

Tubby
-8th February 2005, 12:06
vikki
I'm going more blind as I can't see it on the website. Maybe I have a cache problem.
See you at Sherwood on Saturday.

Andy W.
-8th February 2005, 13:42
I agree with Tubby, the form is not on the web site!

vikkia
-8th February 2005, 16:55
OK OK ! just going by what is on the form!! must admit I have not checked it out. I will bring som copies to Sherwood(if I remember) or if you pm me your fax number I will fax them to you!!

Andy W.
-8th February 2005, 18:02
I have resorted to ringing the organiser, so hopefully, I shall be able to copy the form out to anyone who wants one by email!

yipee!

Touché Turtle
-5th March 2005, 20:25
I am thinking of taking Touche Junior to her first LPJS soon (U9)and as it looks like I may not be fencing at Invicta, was thinking about taking her to the Eton one. Have just seen that the closing date is today, so do they accept late entries, and if so where do I find a form?
Thanks.

27ab1c
-5th March 2005, 20:42
Get a form from www.salleeton.com

Entries are due to close on Monday (March 7) but late entries may be accepted for a £2 surcharge.

27ab1c
-5th March 2005, 20:48
Apologies, I may have been misled: I've just followed my own link and can't finad a form on Salle Eton's site.
I got mine by post from: Mrs. J.K. Mason, 8 Linchfield Rd , Datchet, Berks, SL3 9LZ .

27ab1c
-5th March 2005, 20:48
Phone number for forms is apparently 01753 541499

Baldric
-5th March 2005, 20:52
Originally posted by Touche Turtle
I am thinking of taking Touche Junior to her first LPJS soon (U9)and as it looks like I may not be fencing at Invicta, was thinking about taking her to the Eton one. Have just seen that the closing date is today, so do they accept late entries, and if so where do I find a form?
Thanks.

It might also be worth a quick phone call to Joan Mason if you want to put in a late entry. PM me if you need her number.

Best of luck to Touche Jnr!

Touché Turtle
-5th March 2005, 22:08
Thanks guys.
I'll phone tomorrow and see what's what.

Touché Turtle
-7th March 2005, 13:00
Well Touche Junior is entered, there's no going back now....
All we need now are some tiny breeches and a size 0 foil! Don't suppose anyone has any second hand? (I will definitely get her one new foil, but if the spare is second hand I wouldn't mind! Seems silly to get 2 new ones for 9 months use. :( )

vikkia
-8th March 2005, 14:08
How small is she as I have a pair of Js breeches that may work. no foils though as they went straight to club.

Touché Turtle
-8th March 2005, 15:14
Hi vikkia,
22" waist, 4' 1" tall.
I've got a 24" pair of LP's lined up for collection, but anything which saves me money would be welcomed!
Thanks,
TT

vikkia
-8th March 2005, 15:49
These should work as that is about the size jamie was. Does it make a difference Boys or girls cause he's a he. and would she be upset at wearing boys breeches. they are the ones with the braces. Let me know or pm me with your phone # and I'll give you a call.
Vikki

Baldric
-17th March 2005, 17:40
Does anyone have the postcode of the venue??

We don't have a form (Jnr not fencing) but need to be there for the refs course.

Thanks

Baldric

27ab1c
-17th March 2005, 17:45
SL6 7NQ

(that's one fewer tricky opponent to contend with)

Touché Turtle
-17th March 2005, 20:54
Last minute plea for a size 0 foil coming up!!!

Junior now has one shiny new pride-of-place size 0 foil.
Unless a second hand one suddenly appears as a spare I will have to buy a second one on Saturday - knowing my luck we'll be bound to need one if we don't have it!

So, is there anybody out there who is going to the Eton foil and no longer uses a teeny tiny weapon? If so, would you be willing to part with it for money?!
I await countless replies with bated breath...... ;)

Oh ok, I know its long shot, I expect most have been donated to clubs or are being treasured as a memento, but its worth a try.