PDA

View Full Version : kit for sale

hwoodroffe
-28th February 2005, 21:19
I am a student again and therefore broke. I haven't fenced for a year and I want to sell my kit. All adult sizes, electrics worked when last checked.

Leon Paul bag, decent size, two pockets, light green.

Leon Paul plastron, 800n, well used.

Breeches, high waist with braces, large, from Merlin in Leeds.

2 foil body wires, 1 unused

2 eppe wires, 1 unused

1 electric foil, french grip, allstar, electric's good.

1 electric foil, a blade little soft, french grip, a little rusty needs a good sand down, would only be good for practise although electric's good.

1 electric epee, pistol grip.

1 electric epee, french grip.

ladies plastic chest protector, 12b, b/c cup.

1 pair of Addidas fencing socks

1 red and white swade glove, medium, back of hand paddded, well used but very comfy

At present I live in Bedford, but at weekends I am all over the country, often Leeds/Swindon, so I am happy to drop off/ or meet halfway with people if they want to have a look. Any reasonable offer excepted.

Please contact me if you have any queries,
xxxx
xxxx

Thanks

:)

reddphoenix
-1st March 2005, 17:43
Cool. I might be interested in your bag and a couple of your wires. All depends on price, I guess. :)

Gnat

James Lee
-17th March 2005, 16:17
I am interested in the weapons, bag and body wire, etc, depends upon make, prices and condition. I works in Bedford as a night shift worker. Please let me know what is your availability and agreed a mutual meeting point.

hwoodroffe
-20th March 2005, 14:43
I don't have lectures Monday and Tuesday, so it depends upon your working hours. The bp/happy chef on the a421 is about halfway between bedford and cranfield.
Helen

nessyfencer
-14th April 2005, 22:06
Any of this kit still available?

Caza
-17th April 2005, 17:37
good question?

sabre_ferret
-17th April 2005, 18:08
What size exactly is the bag, and same question for the breeches?

MiniMelia
-3rd May 2005, 13:10
How much would you want for the French grip epee (electirc)?? And what kinda condish is it in? Rusty at all? Any nasty kinks?

Cheers. MiniMelia.

Aidyboy
-3rd May 2005, 17:38
you sold the épée wires yet?:grin:

luke99
-3rd May 2005, 17:42
Originally posted by aidyboi
you sold the épée wires yet?:grin:

Yeah i'd be happy to take one off your hands :tongue:

madfencer
-6th May 2005, 12:14
u sold ANY of the kit yet..coz im interested big time...but i live in the channel islands so its a little pointless lol.

reddphoenix
-6th May 2005, 17:30
I do know she's sold some stuff, and last time I spoke to her there was some more left. But she's never replied to any of my e-mails. So I figure the remaining equipment she has she's either sold off on the quiet or has decided to keep it. Either way, I guess it's up to her, but it would have been nice to have been told.

Meh. Such is life.

Gnat