PDA

View Full Version : printable order forms

symon
-20th March 2005, 12:06
this is mainly for the LP sales team

last week at the club we was having 1 of our little disscusions at the end and someone brought it up and got me wondering! they mentioned that of all the different other sites you go on i.e Duellist, allstar etc you can download and print off a nice printed orderform as he said which is good for those that don't own credit/debit cards BUt Leon paul does'nt ........... so for all those peeps that don't have their little flexible friend can we have 1???

nessyfencer
-20th March 2005, 22:19
Originally posted by symon
this is mainly for the LP sales team

last week at the club we was having 1 of our little disscusions at the end and someone brought it up and got me wondering! they mentioned that of all the different other sites you go on i.e Duellist, allstar etc you can download and print off a nice printed orderform as he said which is good for those that don't own credit/debit cards BUt Leon paul does'nt ........... so for all those peeps that don't have their little flexible friend can we have 1???

Plus the fact that a lot of people still do not trust ecommerce and will not put their card details over the internet.

gbm
-22nd March 2005, 17:54
Point a:
Leon Paul only act as a 'collection' service for entry fees; they don't advertise the events in any detail (typically there will be a separate website for that).
Point b: Ecommerce is secure as long as you don't get conned into doing something daft.
Point c: Allstar etc. only offer paper forms because they don't offer online entry!
Point d: Leon Paul's sales team have nothing to do with competition entry, since they aren't really selling things (they are just doing competition organisers a favour, with the added advantage of site traffic ;) ).

nessyfencer
-22nd March 2005, 20:02
Originally posted by goodbadandme
Point a:
Leon Paul only act as a 'collection' service for entry fees; they don't advertise the events in any detail (typically there will be a separate website for that).
Point b: Ecommerce is secure as long as you don't get conned into doing something daft.
Point c: Allstar etc. only offer paper forms because they don't offer online entry!
Point d: Leon Paul's sales team have nothing to do with competition entry, since they aren't really selling things (they are just doing competition organisers a favour, with the added advantage of site traffic ;) ).

a. entry fees?
b. yup, I agree, lot of people still don't like it and never will though.
c.How annoying is that???
d. do they? cool.

vil
-22nd March 2005, 23:27
Originally posted by nessyfencer
b. yup, I agree, lot of people still don't like it and never will though.
Yeah, but they'll die off eventually. Mwahahaha! ...evil...